Honored Contributor

Re: Puppy!! Humor!! Parents!!

Groodle - love it!  Rhymes with poodle which is what I have - Wallace aka Wally.  black & white standard

Respected Contributor

That is hilarious.  It must have been a lot of fun shooting.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

This is really sweet.  I find the word "skewer" unfortunate.   I think those photos go way beyond whatever the initial intent was.

I do recall when my first dog came to live with me that I "forced" her picture on everyone at work and had not done that with my (human) baby.  Of course, I wasn't working when my own baby was born, but still . . .!

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

He's so cute I can't stand it!  So are they.  Smiley Happy

I remember when Ru was a little boy and one of the groups I was in wanted him to get a Facebook page.  Well, I am really not a 'look at me!' kind of person so it took some convincing.

They wanted updates and pics.  If there was a day when I didn't have anything everybody was there asking if we were ok.

I had a Facebook page back then too and he had more friends than I - which is perfectly fine.  Smiley Happy  

This went on for quite some time until he was pretty much grown up and I felt it was getting a little silly so I cut his page and mine went shortly after that (Facebook is fine and I'm not dogging it - heh - it just wasn't for me).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks, everyone.  Smiley Happy

It's nice to hear that it brought you smiles and giggles.

Plus multiple cutegasms (as it did me), LOL.

Just read that the series of pics and its story has gone viral - deservedly so!

One of the shots that just kills me is the swaddled Humphrey; AWW... Cat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Loved the pics. We have a poodle and golden retriever mix, but in our area they are called Golden Doodles. Best dog we have ever had. He is a big boy weighing in at 85lbs and he is 1 1/2 years old. His face would melt your heart, it's all in the eyes. Wish I knew how to post pictures, you would love Bentley.

Honored Contributor

The one with the feet is the one that slays me :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise