Regular Contributor

Pumpkins in July?? PIJ lol.. :)

[ Edited ]

I heard a host mention today what we can wear when we go pumpkin picking.. Noooo! It is still July! Smiley Happy 

I'm always amused by the pumpkin picking references. For those who actually do go to pumpkin patches each year, how long do you spend in said patch? Fifteen minutes max? I guess it's a photo-op, hence the fashion planning? Smiley Happy Funny! 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Pumpkins in July?? PIJ lol.. :)

The discriptions the hosts give for wearing this or using that is hilarious!   And they always add what busy Moms we all are....going to soccer, temple, PTA meetings....oh yes and pumpkin picking in July......give us a break!

Regular Contributor

Haha I know! I feel like such a loser because I hardly ever go to a "freezing cold movie" or an amusement park..  Smiley Wink  Oh wait! I do go to the freezing cold grocery store, so I'm good... lol

Honored Contributor

I love to hear comments like that when it is in the triple digits outside!!  Come on Fall

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Maybe at the gourmet pumpkin patches there is a bouncer who scans the cue waiting to choose their gourd.  If you do not meet their dress code, no pumpkin for you! 

Respected Contributor

LoL... The closest I've come to pumpkin picking in July is picking a can of pumpkin off the grocery store shelf today for my cat.  Vet said canned pumpkin is very healthy to add to your feline's diet..hence; my pumpkin picking in JulyWoman Happy

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

Halloween candy is in the stores.

Trusted Contributor

I was in a store today they had the faux pumpkins and some Halloween. I could use the Q fashions to go back to the store and pick my pumpkin.

Trusted Contributor

OK...time to pull out my Quackery Factory Halloween sweater.....and it is going to be almost 100 degrees this weekend.....

Respected Contributor

Have those hosts been drinking hot apple cider and hanging out in the pumkin patch already....while the pumpkins are still little green things...lol