Respected Contributor

I'll take pumpkin spice over that nasty fake pine smell in cheap candles and air freshener products.

Trusted Contributor

@JJsMom wrote:

I love all things pumpkin and pumpkin spice. I live for this time of year!

I'm like you. Smiley Happy

I love the different pumpkin foods and other products.

I especially love pumpkin candles, and will try and pick up some different ones that I don't have that I see when we're out shopping. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm not a big pumpkin fan and some of the stuff looks disgusting.  But Dunkin Donuts has a Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew that looks really good.  I have a feeling it would be way too sweet for me but I want to try it.

Our DD has such a ridiculous line no matter what time of the day or night I drive by there, I'll never get it.  LOL  

Honored Contributor

I like alot of things Pumpkin!

Pumpkin Donuts

Pumpkin Spice Coffee(as long as its not too strong)

Pumpkin Spice Candles

Pumpkin Cookies

All of the Fall Decor is fun too.......I don't think I have smelled any of the Pumpkin air fresheners yet! Only candles.....

Respected Contributor

@Toppers3 wrote:

@JJsMom wrote:

I love all things pumpkin and pumpkin spice. I live for this time of year!

I'm like you. Smiley Happy

I love the different pumpkin foods and other products.

I especially love pumpkin candles, and will try and pick up some different ones that I don't have that I see when we're out shopping. Smiley Happy

It's such a short season too. Maybe that's why I appreciate it and enjoy it. 

At least anti-pumpkin spice people aren't overloaded all year long with things like Pumpkin Spice in July marketing.Smiley Tongue

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Respected Contributor

I head to Trader Joe's this time of year for my Pumpkin pancake mix and pumpkin butter.. If I get those two items, I'm happy.

Trusted Contributor

5394EBC7-DFA2-46AF-8D13-6677B528855E.jpeg

DH sent me this this morning...lol...DW

Trusted Contributor

The Blizzard sounds good...does it actually taste like pumpkin pie? 

Trusted Contributor

Exactly! 

Trusted Contributor

I prefer sweater weather all year long! I definitely live in the wrong place for that, but fall can't get here fast enough for me...I lit my pumpkin donut Yankee Candle yesterday....bring it on!