Honored Contributor

Re: Puerto Rico "It's Almost Like Praying"

FYI:

Rita Moreno is 85 years old!  She's terrific 😃

Esteemed Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

You can go to "today dot com", scroll down until you see a photo of a flag and the writing "It's Almost Like Praying" and you can see and hear the video for free.   I spotted Rita Moreno there 😃

@Noel7.....WOW, heart stopping and heart wrenching.  Just beautiful.  Thanks for the information, Noel.

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

You can go to "today dot com", scroll down until you see a photo of a flag and the writing "It's Almost Like Praying" and you can see and hear the video for free.   I spotted Rita Moreno there 😃

@Noel7  Thanks-I just viewed this.  Was Rita Moreno the woman sitting on the sofa?

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Not did I buy the song but I also watched the video on YouTube several times last night and posted it on my fb page and asked people to donate. 

Beautiful song Heart

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@Noel7.....WOW, heart stopping and heart wrenching.  Just beautiful.  Thanks for the information, Noel.

Hi @shell garden my Halloween friend 😊  I'm glad you like it, too. I keep looking at individual singers and what they can do with their voice.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@Noel7  Thanks-I just viewed this.  Was Rita Moreno the woman sitting on the sofa?

Hi @Cakers3

There are a couple of shots of her, I spot her by the turned up white hat she's wearing.

Esteemed Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

Hi @shell garden my Halloween friend 😊  I'm glad you like it, too. I keep looking at individual singers and what they can do with their voice.

@Noel7....."Halloween friend", lol, I like that!  This is just so beautiful and it is heartfelt from the singers.  They did a great job.  

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3

I went back for details.  Rita Moreno is wearing a soft fabric hat, brim turned up.  The base is dark blue with polka dots, the turned up brim is white with dark blue polka dots.  There is a shot of her on the couch.

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@Cakers3

I went back for details.  Rita Moreno is wearing a soft fabric hat, brim turned up.  The base is dark blue with polka dots, the turned up brim is white with dark blue polka dots.  There is a shot of her on the couch.

@Noel7  Thanks-I thought that was Rita on the couch.  What a very talented woman and an outstanding representative of the people of PR.

Always thought she was larger than life in her roles.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@Cakers3

She is a beautiful woman....always has been.  And, I don't think she ever ages.  Not fair, lol.