Honored Contributor

We just won 2.5 million and a car. I think this is a scam 'cuz we never entered.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Trusted Contributor

Re: Publishers Clearing House

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

We just won 2.5 million and a car. I think this is a scam 'cuz we never entered.

That's the same thing I won last month via a telephone call with Congratulations!  Call this number etc.  So I passed my winnings on to you. Woman Very HappyMan LOLWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

@chlema : Thanks

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Trusted Contributor

They called here this morning, so I guess I'm really not a finalist. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Cat Mad
Critter Lover! (especially cats!)
Honored Contributor

That happened to my MIL. DH was at her house when she received the phone call. DH took the phone to find out what was going on. The guy on the other end kept saying he needed to talk to his mother about her winnings. DH told him he didn't need to talk to her about anything. He told him if she was the winner to come on over in their Van that he would wait on them to get there. LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 "We just won 2.5 million and a car. I think this is a scam 'cuz we never entered."

Were you asked for personal information like your social security number or a credit card number?

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 
I've won 7x in the last year.  I always laugh and say again?  At which point the male caller usually comments on how lucky I am.  My reply is NO, you SOB's are just too dam stupid to keep pulling this scam, eff off!

Respected Contributor

Even if you didn't enter, take the money and the car! 😁

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Super Contributor

my sil got a phone call that her son was in jail and needed money to get out and to talk to the lawyer for him to help him,so he put that "lawyer" on the phone. She automatically said to keep him! 😂🤣