Honored Contributor

Re: Public Profiles....and Spokeo and MyLife

I forgot, also had our information removed from Radaris..

@sunshine45, I had our names removed from our home information, which shows everything you mentioned, off of city-data.com and then the city is in address..  I found it by putting in our address and there it was.. I looked around the website and found how to have our names opted out and poof it was gone.

I had a hissy fit with whitepages as my phone number was listed and it's a private number..  gone gone gone.  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@Smoky wrote:

I forgot, also had our information removed from Radaris..

@sunshine45, I had our names removed from our home information, which shows everything you mentioned, off of city-data.com and then the city is in address..  I found it by putting in our address and there it was.. I looked around the website and found how to have our names opted out and poof it was gone.

I had a hissy fit with whitepages as my phone number was listed and it's a private number..  gone gone gone.  

@Suziepeach

i dont know about where you live or your county, but our name, address, and property tax records are located on a county government website......they cannot be removed because they are a part of public records. you can tell who owns the property, what they pay in property taxes, and if they are behind.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Thanks, @sunshine45, now I know what you're talking about.  I've seen that before. Out of curiosity I'll look for that tomorrow.  

There were also a few websites like for family history.. can't recall the names but any who I did a search of former SIL and had our names removed plus I looked our names up and by golly there was my husband's ex and etc, couldn't delete all of that fast enough and it was an easy opt out, even opted my MIL out on several websites.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

These websites are the scourge.  I've had close friends attempt to remove themselves from My Life....only dug a deeper grave and paid for the privilege!  I won't even google these websites...they are Internet low life.  You could probably become wealthy writing a brochure on how to bullet proof and remove yourself from their tenacious grip of fictional biographies, if possible.  If you were successful, count yourself as one of the rare few.