Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Psalm West: Kim/Kanye’s Newest

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

“Psalm is a good reflection of where Kanye and Kim are spiritually,”

the source adds of the name, which means “song” in Hebrew.’

yea....Kim is so spiritual with a sex tape  she  made while she said she was high on drugs....LOL!

Thank goodness that was almost 2 decades ago.

Those babies don’t have to worry CPS coming.

Whew....that was close. 🙃

Respected Contributor

I agree they are weird names but I have to remember these kids will be growing up in Hollywood.   Their names are not going to stand out among all the other unusual names that many celebrities choose for their children.  

If they were just regular people and their kids went to regular schools then that would be a different story.  

Respected Contributor

Is Psalm a boy or girl?  I didn't know she was expecting. 

Respected Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

Is Psalm a boy or girl?  I didn't know she was expecting. 

I believe Psalm was carried by a surrogate.    Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Psalm is a boy.

Honored Contributor

Psalm is a baby boy.  They used a surrogate because Kim had some medical issues during her last pregnancy.   That tape that some people are so obsessed with was about 20 years ago.  Out here in the real world, people mature and grow and learn and change over the years.  She's happily married with a beautiful family.  She has a successful career and created careers and fortunes for herself and her family.  If the stories are true, she's working for a law degree now, not to profit but to give back.  I really don't understand all the nastiness and hate that comes up everytime someone mentions her name.  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree 

Lovely post.🌼💛

Respected Contributor

One has to ask themselves when naming a child... would you want that name?   

The latest fads of Infant / toddler names are "cute," but as an adult ... really ... think about it.  I remember when an actress named her child "Apple."  I rest my case.

Respected Contributor

How nice! Those are some cute kiddos, Kim seems to be a loving Mom, lucky little ones!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

i cannot judge someones spiritual heart.  If Kim says she is religious, so be it.  i believe she was/is catholic.?     Up front  i will say i have never kept up with the kardashians, not once have I seen their show. and until a year ago all I knew was about her father.  i don't remember Kim's mom.  that said, it is hard not to miss some of the goings on with online news.  that is where i see photos, and tidbits of their life.  I personally am not fond of Kim's husband.  but I will say knowing quite a few Bi-Polar people, and having one in the family, I sort of understand him.  i think Kim is wonderful for him. she has the patience of Job. i really admire she supports him, and is quite quiet  about his illness....at least what I have read. she lets him speak for himself.  i know with bi polars it is a battle everyday. the depression, the mania, the embarrassing outburst.  we used to dread holidays, as my brother could clear a room with his nonsense talking.  poor thing.  we quit having sit down dinners with him, as it was a nightmare as people would hurry to eat, and leave table.  and this is a family who loves and understands him.  unless you have lived with an active bipolar, on meds or off, you cant realize the pain it causes everyone.  just sad.  i commend Kim.  Kanye appears to be an unmedicated bipolar many times.  if he finds solace in religion, good for him.  they suffer more than you know on the inside.  he may have found some peace.  the Lord will help him, if he asks.

I don't know why some would say she is a Jezebel, or evil.  her clothes are daring and provocative, but she appears kind, thoughtful and charitable. yes, she has money, but she does work.  she  donates more than we think, works for charitable events.  she works for social justice,  she  runs her business, raises kids, is family oriented, all while dealing with that husband.  lol.  i have changed my thinking of her motives.  i don't like the White House thing, and promoting things with the POTUS.  it is too presumptuous...and just too much.  but I guess if it is a way to get things done, so be it as well.  i also dont get the reality show thing, but I am in the minority.

i guess what I am saying is maybe she deserves a break with the judging.  she is incredibly beautiful. almost mesmerizing.  sadly, it has always been doors open first for the beautiful. especially a beautiful woman.  sad but true.  but who knows, she may get that law degree and work for the underserved.  never know

Honored Contributor

@shoekitty 

Another lovely, thoughtful, post🌼💛