Valued Contributor

Re: Proud of you does anyone go to Old NVy?

I don't physically go there but I did find some cute things online and on a really good sale at the end of winter / beginning of spring.  Everything worked out pretty well except for a pair of jeans that I ended up going there to return. I think for casual clothes like sweatshirts, tees, and jackets it's pretty good and the prices seem to be right.  

Honored Contributor

My opinion is that it is difficult to find good quality clothing any where, i have bought from old navy , but not great quality, IS THIS PLACED CORRECTLY?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I order my flannel pajama pants from Old Navy; they are well-made and last for years. I sleep in them year-round. I wait til they are on sale for around $10 and order a couple of pair. I don't like sleeping in anyting with buttons so I like getting their pants separately; hard to find 100% cotton flannel ones without a top.

Respected Contributor

I walk in there rarely to check out - quality and styles are hit and miss.  I have in past found quality good athletic wear as well as casual clothes but in last few years been quite disappointed in what is being offered.  

Respected Contributor

I shop there regularly for my teenage son.
Honored Contributor

My daughter likes it for herself and my grandsons.