Honored Contributor

Re: đź‘—ProjectRunway 10/22 Ep12 "Roll Out the Red Carpet" SPOILERS POSSIBLE

Edmonds dress reminded me of an ice skating costume.

Honored Contributor

I am really hoping Tim uses his save.  Like others have posted the show didn't end the way all others do so it is open for him to do that at the beginning of the next show. I think the producers and editors are "playing us". Even Heidi made a big deal before the runway that Tim still had his save to use. 

I really hated Ashley's dress. I would have sent her home instead. She has had a few good designs, but I am really tired of her crying every single minute of every episode.  How is that girl going to survive in the cut-throat fashion industry?

As far as Heidi saying it was fair to eliminate Edmund - Ha - not buying it!  I have been watching PR since the beginning and they have taken 4 designers to Bryant Park before.  Why not now?  They also have had "showdowns" between 2 contestants when they couldn't make up their minds in the past so just not buying that excuse.

If Edmund does not get to show it will be as upsetting to me as that fiasco year when Gretchen won and Tim and most viewers had a fit.

Trusted Contributor

I hope next season Zac Posen is not back.

The way he acts with the models is crazy. My husband was watching with me

for this episode. He even made a comment.

I just do not get Ashley's choice of fabrics.

Respected Contributor

Remember Fashion Week was over a month ago.  At least 8 designers' collections were featured.  The only things the finalists vie for are the title and prizes. The exposure  means the most for the designers.  Some of the most successful PR designers did not win their season.

Honored Contributor

I'm sure that @newziesuzie will be setting up a new thread, as she always does (thanks suzie!!), so I'm just posting this info in this past week's thread. 

Last night I happened to notice that tonight's episode of PR is 2hrs. 2mins., as opposed to the usual 1hr. 32mins. 

I'm sure this has something to do with the "twist" referenced for tonight's episode... which we're all pretty sure is all about Edmond. 

So just make sure that your DVR is set properly so that it records the entire episode. 

Also, the entire episode is rebroadcast in the early hours of the morning (around 1am-3am ET, I think), so if you read this late then you can still record the early am rebroadcast. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy