Respected Contributor

Well, I just finished it late. Had it DVR'd.

Going to post the winner in my first post so don't look if you don't want to know.

Respected Contributor

I was so happy for Sean. He did deserve the win.

His collection was gorgeous. Absolutely stunning. Felt bad for Kini. But he really did drop the ball with his collection I felt. All season he was the best and then in the end it was just not there.

So glad Amanda didn't win. I thought her one outfit looked like a welder's apron. She was a sweet girl and congenial competitor, but I didn't care for her aesthetic at all.

Good for Char! She made her goal.

Valued Contributor

Hi scottie, I'm glad he won as well. It was nice to see that his family made it to the big event to support him. I was hoping for Kini; however, I don't think some of his designs were quite 'there' for me.

As much as Amanda was a nice competitor, I just didn't care for some of her designs, although I'm sure we will see them in the future.

Also looking toward the reunion show; it appears Korina still hasn't changed which is going to be a detriment to her in the future. IMO, she could end up being her own worse enemy.

Respected Contributor
On 10/23/2014 HisElk said:

Hi scottie, I'm glad he won as well. It was nice to see that his family made it to the big event to support him. I was hoping for Kini; however, I don't think some of his designs were quite 'there' for me.

As much as Amanda was a nice competitor, I just didn't care for some of her designs, although I'm sure we will see them in the future.

Also looking toward the reunion show; it appears Korina still hasn't changed which is going to be a detriment to her in the future. IMO, she could end up being her own worse enemy.

Oh! I didn't know there was going to be a reunion show. Next week in the same time slot?

I saw ole pouty face Korina in the audience.

Respected Contributor

Oh, and I wanted to say wasn't that heart rending to hear Kini's aunt doing that chant? It got to Char too.

Respected Contributor

Kini's aunt actually made me cry!

I actually liked Amanda's lineup, but was very glad that Sean won.

Respected Contributor

Does anyone know when the reunion show is?

Super Contributor
On 10/24/2014 scotttie said:

Does anyone know when the reunion show is?

scottie, I believe that the reunion show is on at 8 p.m. next Thursday, and will be followed at 9 by the 1st episode of another season of PR All Stars. So soon?! Weird.

Trusted Contributor

I am glad Amanda did not win. Her collection was cohesive because it was the same thing over and over.

Char's collection was a conglomeration of of cheap looking designs.

Funny how last week the judges warned Sean about too much fringe and almost everything had fringe on it. Overall I think his was the best collection but I did not see what this had to do with the betrayal of Caesar.

Honored Contributor

I liked the results. Char didn't deserve to win, nor did Amanda. A is a one-note designer and booooring. I like Kini but I have a suspicion he tended to rest on his laurels for the final event.

I LOVED that Sean ignored that fact that Nina didn't like the fringe. Yay for Sean.

And I don't think Char really expected to win. She seemed pleased that she had reached her goal.

Yes, saw that jerk Korina walk off in the reunion preview. Why did she even bother to show up? She is waaay immature.