Respected Contributor

Project Runway Finale and NY Fashion Week Spoilers

[ Edited ]

Though this article does not name the finalists, the pictures could be a giveaway.

Carrie Underwood must not have agreed with the other judges' assessments.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2015/09/11/klum-runway-finale-definitely-not-boring/720623...

From another site.

Last week, the producers of this show had to cut out most of what this A list singer had to say about fashion. It was so at odds with everyone else on the show that it will be interesting to see if they can piece anything together to save the most important episode of the year. Carrie Underwood/"Project Runway" season finale

Frequent Contributor

Re: Project Runway Finale and NY Fashion Week Spoilers

So I'm guessing Swapnel (spelling???) is one of the finalists.  That wouldn't be too surprising. I don't have any guesses for the other look.  Anyone else have any ideas?

Trusted Contributor

@Mactective wrote:

So I'm guessing Swapnel (spelling???) is one of the finalists.  That wouldn't be too surprising. I don't have any guesses for the other look.  Anyone else have any ideas?

From the article:

The first combined flowing chiffon in peach and mint and sea-green shades with black jackets, silver beads and strappy gold sandals. Another matched fitted dresses and skirts in earthy hues with blood-red bowler hats (and some beige ones).

The third designer offered lots of black and white, and veered from micro-minidresses to long, ruffled trains. This was followed by a flurry of full-figured models in bouncy pastels, with some midriff-baring designs and lots of floral headdresses.

I'm guessing

1. Swapnil

2. Merline

3. Edmond

4. Ashley

Don't forget, more than the final 2 show as due to the timing and TV schedule, they use decoy

Honored Contributor

@abbeythe 8th wrote:

@Mactective wrote:

From the article:

The first combined flowing chiffon in peach and mint and sea-green shades with black jackets, silver beads and strappy gold sandals. Another matched fitted dresses and skirts in earthy hues with blood-red bowler hats (and some beige ones).

The third designer offered lots of black and white, and veered from micro-minidresses to long, ruffled trains. This was followed by a flurry of full-figured models in bouncy pastels, with some midriff-baring designs and lots of floral headdresses.

I'm guessing

1. Swapnil

2. Merline

3. Edmond

4. Ashley

Don't forget, more than the final 2 show as due to the timing and TV schedule, they use decoy

I had Swapnil, Merline and Ashley. I hope Edmond is in there as well. This season was so disappointing. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting this @muttmom!

I guess I'm weird but I don't mind spoilers.

😊

I watch shows more than once even 

after I know the ending lol.

Did I read the article right they have 6

designers in the finale?

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

@newziesuzie wrote:

Thanks for posting this @muttmom!

I guess I'm weird but I don't mind spoilers.

😊

I watch shows more than once even 

after I know the ending lol.

Did I read the article right they have 6

designers in the finale?

@muttmom thank you for sharing this info, and including a heads up for folks who don't want to know more about the final group. Smiley Happy

@newziesuzie lol, finally someone who feels the same way I do. Once in a long while I don't want to know how something ends but, generally, it doesn't make a difference in how I watch the show. Smiley Happy

I tend to get very curious and knowing the ending helps take the edge off. In this case, it also gives me more information. So I can look at how things are unfolding with a new perspective. I tend to be more interested in the journey rather than the destination. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy