Respected Contributor

Re: •• Project Runway 9/24/15 episode 8 SPOILERS POSSIBLE ••

@dooBdoo wrote:

Interesting comments from Tim Gunn:

"...Gunn is becoming uncharacteristically grumpy and impatient with this season’s crop of “Project Runway” designers. Only about half of the season’s episodes have aired on Lifetime, though the winner was chosen during the recent New York Fashion Week.

“I certainly believe in the designers’ talents, but I began to feel as if they just weren’t hungry — not all of them, but most of them,” Gunn explains.

“They didn’t want this badly enough, so their work was under par, lackluster and not up to their potential. So I was very prickly. And in Episode 10 (airing in a couple of weeks) I completely lose my temper and use expletives — which I never do...”

article:  http://lancasteronline.com/features/entertainment/tim-gunn-says-fashion-career-chose-him-will-speak-...

Interesting article @dooBdoo

Thanks!

@bebe777 Tim is of the same opinion 

of some of the viewers.

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

Re: •• Project Runway 9/24/15 episode 8 SPOILERS POSSIBLE ••

[ Edited ]

@newziesuzie wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

Interesting comments from Tim Gunn:

"...Gunn is becoming uncharacteristically grumpy and impatient with this season’s crop of “Project Runway” designers. Only about half of the season’s episodes have aired on Lifetime, though the winner was chosen during the recent New York Fashion Week.

“I certainly believe in the designers’ talents, but I began to feel as if they just weren’t hungry — not all of them, but most of them,” Gunn explains.

“They didn’t want this badly enough, so their work was under par, lackluster and not up to their potential. So I was very prickly. And in Episode 10 (airing in a couple of weeks) I completely lose my temper and use expletives — which I never do...”

article:  http://lancasteronline.com/features/entertainment/tim-gunn-says-fashion-career-chose-him-will-speak-...

Interesting article @dooBdoo

Thanks!

@bebe777 Tim is of the same opinion 

of some of the viewers.

@dooBdoo thanks so much for sharing that article. I'm so fed up with this season and it has just about wrecked my enthusiasm for this show. 

I finally watched last week's show last night -- I had slept through it last week -- lol, and now I understand why I slept through most of it. The designs were awful and uninspired. And as the article suggests, the contestants just seems to be going through the motions. Swapnil is clearly the worst, but the others aren't far behind. Edmond is the only one who seems to be really focused on the task at hand. And maybe that's because he fought to get a seat at the PR table for the past 14 seasons. 

I'm glad that Lindsay went home because: 1) she was part of the Mean Girls Clique that ganged up on Ashley and 2) she has no talent and whines a lot. While most of last week's designs were uninspired, as Nina mentioned, the only thing that was good about lindsay's dress was the color choice.

@newziesuzie as I've mentioned before I adore Tim Gunn and he is just the nicest guy. So I can't wait to see him lose his patience with them in episode 10. The all need a real talking to, 

I hope things take a turn for the better next season or I'll stop watching the show.

-- bebe Smiley Happy