Respected Contributor

Emmett Kelly collectibles. My mother loved Emmett Kelly and I bought her a framed art print of Emmett wiping a tear away from his wife's eye. My mother loved that print. In fact, we hung it on her assisted living wall. When she passed away last month, I took it home. It is signed by his wife. She used to come on QVC mostly late at night. 

I also miss Mojave Magic makeup, that line had great affordable kits. 

Honored Contributor
I have a cooks essentials stainless steel cookware set from years ago.. One pan wore out long ago but three pieces are still going strong.
Honored Contributor

@Mombo1 wrote:

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

One of my very first purchases with QVC was when the did the 50/50 tour, and they were at the Gilroy Garlic Festival.

Anyway, I remember the candy pooping moose, and yes, I did buy it. 

It was an anniversary gift to my parents, and they got a big laugh out of it. I still have that moose.

I also remember when they sold real German made cuckoo clocks.

What are some products of years gone by the QVC used to sell, but now no longer does?

Years ago I started collecting the glass Tiffany inspired lamps.  I have about 10 and I would never part with them.  Although I do see them on line for QVC, they are no longer presented.  I absolutely love my lamps and glad I bought them when I did.  They have doubled and tripled in price, so I could  not afford to buy them now.  My 6 year old granddaughter has already asked me to save one for her “for when she gets older”.  Glad someone else appreciates the beauty of these beautiful pieces.  

Evine has Tiffany inspired lamps on right now.

Respected Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@lovesallanimals 

Do you have the APPLE set from Washington State? I think I have every piece she presented (the apple shaped baker,the loaf and pie pans, the spoon rest and utensil holder and salt &pepper shakers). I had a country/apple themed kitchen back then. Beautiful hand made items.

FLYERSGIRL:  Yes, I have the apple set and love it!  I also have the pumpkin set she sold.  I treasure these pieces.  Missed out on the utensil holder and S&P shakers though.

Honored Contributor

I liked Fenton glassware, Boyd's bears, porcelain dolls, Linda Dano's home decor, cuckoo clocks and the lamps.  I am sure there were other shows but those come to mind.  

I also remember only being able to order the items  when they were being presented on TV.  I missed many items as a result because I worked and was often out.  However, in the long run that turned out to be a good thing!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

Peterboro baskets...the cute little guy making the baskets while they were selling them.

I bought a laundry basket that I love and still use.

I bought several Peterboro baskets back in the day.  I still use them all today...love how they look and their usefulness.

Respected Contributor

Many I am still trying to forget. I do still have the talking tree that you can program to say what you want.  He has kept people on their toes greeting them in the yard. I had never seen the UPS dude jump that high before.

doxie

Honored Contributor

@doxie1 wrote:

Many I am still trying to forget. I do still have the talking tree that you can program to say what you want.  He has kept people on their toes greeting them in the yard. I had never seen the UPS dude jump that high before.

doxie

@doxie1    I can’t believe you still have that, and it still works!  

When I first joined this board (2007?), that was already an older product, and I remember reading your posts about it. 

I think it should be resurrected, and marketed as a security product.

Esteemed Contributor

I too miss the Mojave Magic makeup line.  That tinted moisturizer was wonderful.  I also miss the PreZerve line of jewelry storage.  They folded, were lined with material to discourage tarnish and really made storage more organized than my free standing wooden armoire and jewelry box that I believe were Thomas Paconi.  I remember towards the end of seeing the PreZerve line on the Q, Jill Bauer stated she had purchased one of different colors to organize her jewelry by designer.   They could fit in a drawer and I would happily give them a shelf in my closet if I could get more just like those.   While my jewelry box and armoire are still beautiful and functional, I would like the option of not "advertising" where my jewelry is located.  Plus if you lived in an area where you may have to evacuate because of weather, they could be put in a plastic tote and off you could be.  Trying to pack up the jewelry in my armoire would not be easy or fast.  I could grab the jewelry box though!  

I also remember a line of clothing-mostly jackets if memory serves, called Indigo Moon.  And there was a lady who brought lovely sweaters that look like waterpainted floral designs on them.  They weren't painted-it was the weave.  The technique had a name I can't recall at the moment.  I kind of thought most looked like an older woman would wear them, I am now that older woman!   

Respected Contributor
@september

David talked me into two of them. I thought it was a dumb purchase but it turned out to be funny. They have been to many Christmas parties.

Once I had one of them say , “someone needs a tree air freshener “. It was funny to see people look and move away from the tree.

It definitely needs to be the one you can program to say what you want.

The squirrels HATE it

doxie