Honored Contributor

I got up extra early, so I made pie crust, and made three online orders. Later , I will grave the grocery store to pick up a few forgotten Thanksgiving items. I love it when I get up extra early, any other early birds out there ??

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

The only bad thing about getting everything done early in the day is that the afternoon never seems to end!

Honored Contributor

I've been up since two, posting photos of Christian Louboutin shoes.

Don't ask.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I got up extra early, so I made pie crust, and made three online orders. Later , I will grave the grocery store to pick up a few forgotten Thanksgiving items. I love it when I get up extra early, any other early birds out there ??

Three online orders?  I don't think I could do that on my best day.  Kudos!

Respected Contributor

I've been up since 3:40 am. I made four sweet potato pies. I also placed three on line orders for Christmas presents. Also ordered some pictures of my granddaughter that I want to frame. At 9:00 I'm going to the dollar store to get some birthday wrap for her birthday gift and then at 11:00 going to babysit. I love getting up early too. I get more done in the early morning. I can think better then. I've always been a morning person. Have a nice day fellow early birds!🐦😆

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

@Starpolisher wrote:

I've been up since 3:40 am. I made four sweet potato pies. I also placed three on line orders for Christmas presents. Also ordered some pictures of my granddaughter that I want to frame. At 9:00 I'm going to the dollar store to get some birthday wrap for her birthday gift and then at 11:00 going to babysit. I love getting up early too. I get more done in the early morning. I can think better then. I've always been a morning person. Have a nice day fellow early birds!🐦😆

I bow to you busy lady !!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

I got up early too but came into my reading cave to settle into a new book that I started (obviously got distracted by my IPad). Need coffee.

Respected Contributor

i'm always up around 3'ish. i get a tremendous amount done before 7 - my mind is sharp so i attack problems,correspondence, do organizational work, etc. by the time most people are rising, i have done a day's work.  but..... it does help to schedule a bit of a lie-down in the afternoon!

Honored Contributor

3:30 am every day of the week including week-ends.  Love to ride my bike and read for a couple of hours or more when the rest of the world is asleep.  The last time I missed a morning was back in April of this year.

Usually out buying groceries or running any errands before work at all night businesses by 6:30 am. instead of when all get off of work. 

But I am in bed and falling asleep usually by 9:00 to 9:30 most nights.  Still nothing like getting a lot done even ironing and especially exercising when the rest world is still dreaming.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Super Contributor

Went to bed at 10:30 and woke up at 2:22 a.m. for the second time in a week.  I recently read that phenom is a spirit trying to get my attention.  I got up briefly (to acknowledge any said spirit) and had a small glass of milk.  Went back to sleep and woke up again around 5:15.  Decided to try to sleep a little longer because I feel I need as much sleep as I can get these days.  Next thing I knew, it was 6:30!  Lots to do today, let's get busy!  Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!