Trusted Contributor

Product reviews-cannot access on iPad

Is anyone else unsuccessful in accessing product reviews on their iPad. I have been trying many times over the last few days. Stuck using the iPad for now. Have tried looking at many different products with ample review numbers. Thanks for any tips. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Product reviews-cannot access on iPad

There was a recent update for iPad, iPhone, etc. Do a hard reboot, sign in to QVC and you'll be good to go. 

Respected Contributor

Me, too! I went for nearly a week without being able to access them. Now, it's hit or miss. Some times I get them, other ties no!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Trusted Contributor

I have the same problem. I’ve been going to the app when I can’t see reviews on dot com. It’s been working.
Honored Contributor

I'm on my iPad and can see the product reviews just fine.  But.....I access QVC through Safari.  I don't use the app, never have.  No need for the app when using the iPad.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I'm on an iPad using Safari as well.  No problem accessing most reviews.  It does sometimes depend on the product though.  There have been times the reviews wouldn't come up for some products.  I haven't had that problem lately.  Read some reviews just this morning.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kjae @What operating system update are you using? OS 14.8 is the most recent or some have chosen the OS 15. Are you using Safari or the QVC App?

Honored Contributor

Download and temporarily use another browser if you can't see reviews or measurements. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment