Respected Contributor

I frequent a Proboards board- not the alternate QVC one - but anyway I have a message indicator - a number showing that I have a new personal message.  But I don't.  Does anyone know how to remove this indicator?  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

My notifications go away after I click on them.  

Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe   Why would you ask here instead of in your Proboards group?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I don't like the Proboard get up.  If you have several responses to your comment, they go away after clicking on them.  I was on the QVC one, but have stopped.  Don't like how it's set up. 

Respected Contributor

I'm asking here because no one in my Proboards group knows.  I was under the impression that many people on these boards also used Proboards.

It's not a notification - it's a number on the "message" section that shows you have a new message.

Honored Contributor

Have you contacted any of your forum's moderators about it?

Honored Contributor

have you tried signing out, clearing your cookies, then totally rebooting the device you are using?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

I'm asking here because no one in my Proboards group knows.  I was under the impression that many people on these boards also used Proboards.

It's not a notification - it's a number on the "message" section that shows you have a new message.

@FranandZoe,  if the notification is in the message section that means you have a private message.  If you did not read the message the notification stays.  Once you click on the message the notification should clear.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Proboards Question

[ Edited ]

@songbird wrote:

I don't like the Proboard get up.  If you have several responses to your comment, they go away after clicking on them.  I was on the QVC one, but have stopped.  Don't like how it's set up. 

@songbird  I didn't know QVC had a Proboard. When did this happen?

Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

Did you read your message @FranandZoe ?  Someone sent you a message.  It will go away after you read it.