Occasional Contributor

I put in an order on October 3rd and it is still in process. I have called several times to be told they are having technical issues at the warehouse. I need these in 2 weeks as they are gifts. Is anyone else having problems with their orders? I am getting very frustrated to say the least!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

No, I'm not having that problem but if they told me that and I needed my items by specific date; I'd just cancel the order.  It's been 3 weeks, I don't see why haven't done that already.

Occasional Contributor

Yeah maybe I should. I'll just have to go somewhere else. I've never had this problem before. Thanks for your advice.

Honored Contributor

Two of my orders from the 15th and 16th are still sitting "in process" today, even though orders placed after that have already shipped and should be delivered today or tomorrow.

If you try to cancel, it won't let you, citing that the order is "too far along" in the shipping process.  The only thing you can do is wait until it finally arrives and send it back - which is ridiculous.  I would never simply refuse a package on the basis that you'd have no proof that it was sent back.

They've been "having problems in the warehouse" for way too long and nothing seems to be being done about it.  I certainly wouldn't be ordering anything I needed in a hurry and definitely nothing for gifts.

Occasional Contributor

Yeah you're right, it won't let me cancel. I may have to give them a call again. I ordered these in plenty of time, I just didn't think I would have this problem, never have before. So frustrating!!!!

Regular Contributor

Gosh, that sounds like an unusually long amount of time to wait for an order even with “warehouse issues”. Rather than continue to anxiously wait and hope for the best, I would suggest posting a comment here under Customer Care and request help with  with your order. They are usually responsive when you haven’t met with success through the usual channels.

It hasn’t been unusual that I’ve had in-stock orders take up to ten days before delivery, but in the last month I’ve had three different orders of clothing arrive in two days. No idea why that is or how they managed it. The items had been shipped from a Pa. warehouse. Good luck. I know how very stressful it can be when you are needing gifts to arrive in time.

Regular Contributor

I haven't had to wait 3 weeks for an order but I am still waiting on some orders to ship from last week. The weird thing is one of the order was an advance order not to ship until the 25th or something of Oct. but that has been shipped apparently. While the other two orders (ordered on the same day as advance order) that were in stock at the time are still processing. 

Occasional Contributor

Yeah I will try posting on customer care. Thanks for the advice!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Problems with my order!

[ Edited ]

@dnebraska wrote:

Yeah I will try posting on customer care. Thanks for the advice!!!

Post to customer care and also call c.s and ask to speak to a supervisor.  Cancel the order, you've given them 3 weeks which more than enough time.  As the customer, you do not care what their systems issues and problems are.  You just want your items and since you need them by a specific date, excuses won't help.

Esteemed Contributor

I completely understand your frustration.  Not sure what is going on anymore.  I ordered a gemstone ring on Crede day for a gift.  Everything was correct until it was marked shipped.  The gemstone was changed!!!  Nothing could be done because it had been shipped.  Then the package took a tour of the East Coast.  This was a b/day gift and the gemstone had specific meaning.  It didn't arrive until after the b/day and it was the wrong stone!  Yet something that I ordered several days later arrived in less than a week.  Not sure what goes on during processing, but, obviously we can't count on a timely delivery anymore.

I hope your package arrives soon.  And, for those who said to cancel;  once it goes to processing, they won't let you cancel.