Occasional Contributor

Problem with receiving monthly statements from QVC

Hello!

Is anyone having trouble with receiving their monthly statements?  This has happened twice to me in the last 4 months.  I called and talked to customer service when it happened the first time and they reversed the late charge.

Well it happened again for my October statement and of course they couldn't reverse the late charge again, which I understand.  I decided to close my QVC account after having it for many years.  I was told once I cancel, I can never have a QVC card again.  Has this happened to anyone else who canceled their QVC account?

Thank you for any information you can share!

Honored Contributor

Re: Problem with receiving monthly statements from QVC

@Calpoly. Synchrony Bank administer the Q Card.  It sounds like your problem is with them, not QVC.  They are a separate entity and really not the same as QVC.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

Yes, that's who I talked to about my problem not receiving my statements and the bank stated once I cancel, I can never have another QVC card.

Honored Contributor

@Calpoly.  The answer seems clear, if you want the Q Card, don't cancel.  Perhaps the problem is with erratic mail service.  Its pretty bad some places.  Your account info should be available online.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

Yes.  I had to beg for bill. I cancelled account and use another credit card.  That was a few years ago. My sister had same experience, I think that is why they have all these promotions. People getting away from card. I never had problems before synchrony.

Respected Contributor

I can't speak to your problem @Calpoly  but just today I tried paying another bill via Synchrony Bank, only to discover they posted their web site crashed and they are working on it.  OY!

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

Are you talking about the QCard or your general account with QVC?

Why did you close your account?  I would have paid off my bill, then, made sure my card was in good standing going forward by not being late.

It's up to us to remember to pay our bills, not rely on reminders.  On occasion, we don't get them. 

Set up your payments online, pay before they are due. 

If QVC still allows you to purchase from them, use a different credit card.   

Esteemed Contributor

I do not deal with the Q card. Long time ago I got caught up in a strange situation.  My payment crossed and the Bank tried to charge me with a late fee.  QVC and I were in the middle of a return that they credited.  And QVC tried to contact the bank and it took 4 months for the credit to my account.  I closed the card, a few months after QVC dumped the card and went to another bank.  The entire situation rattled me because I pay on time always.... always... I never buy more than I can afford.... EVER.  

So I can only imagine how much fun monthly statements are.  No for me.  

Honored Contributor

you dont have to wait for the bill to arrive in the mail (which is HORRENDOUS these days!) create an account online with synchrony and pay it there on the day it is due.....or before. i get both a paper bill PLUS i have access online to view my bills and pay my bills.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I just paid off all EP on the Q and all flex pays on HSN.  What a great feeling.  THOSE EP are a Trap.