Esteemed Contributor

Re: Problem with receiving monthly statements from QVC

You can pay your bill through the QVC site very easily. I don't trust the mail for any bills and once I receive notication via email it's ready I just go to QVC site and pay it as I do with all bills. I sure your bill was mailed so it was most likely delayed in delivery.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

After going 15 years with no credit card, my bank talked me into trying one. I was skeptical but said OK, I can buy my groceries with it and keep better track.  After three months of jumping through hoops trying to pay that thing, I gave up, paid off the balance, and closed the card.  I think they make it difficult on purpose.  It has to be simple, like Ebay or Paypal.  Don't make me sign in every single time and give all kinds of security info.  

Respected Contributor

Happened to me .  Was charged a late fee for an easy pay and I had never received a bill.  Annoying.  Haven't made a purchase here since.

Esteemed Contributor

@LyndaGee wrote:

Happened to me .  Was charged a late fee for an easy pay and I had never received a bill.  Annoying.  Haven't made a purchase here since.

@LyndaGee  Bills are not sent out by QVC but by Synchronicity Bank who issues the cards. They are automatically sent out so if you were expecting it by mail, I'm not surprised. You can always check your bill through the QVC site 

Respected Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@LyndaGee wrote:

@LyndaGee  Bills are not sent out by QVC but by Synchronicity Bank who issues the cards. They are automatically sent out so if you were expecting it by mail, I'm not surprised. You can always check your bill through the QVC site 

Thank you, Mspat.