Honored Contributor

Re: Pro Golfer Jon Rahm Tests Positive for Covid at Nationwide Memorial Tournament

@hckynut I tend to take what you post at face value.  I do know a lot of folks read a LOT of other things into lots of posts.

I get it all the time and for the life of me I can't figure out where they are coming from.  I just say what I think.  

Due this trend, I have suggested that perhaps "Jumping to Conclusions" should replace baseball as the national sport. 

Now I'll be accused of being anti-baseball. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Pro Golfer Jon Rahm Tests Positive for Covid at Nationwide Memorial Tournament

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

Yes, I know the 'rules' but in my opinion he could have continued the game....with those that were close to him keepping their distance, they were outside!

@Mom2Dogs, I totally agree.  If I were him, I would consider suing.  Just ridiculous. 

Respected Contributor

@aprilskies It would do no good for him to sue, only cause unnecessary negative publicity for the tournament and the sport.  And because of the "rules", the case would not have any merit in a court.