Honored Contributor

I bought 2 pr of Item A376414 a while back in the ivory & confetti tort colors. Both have dark lenses but I bought these intentionally to pop out these to have my sunglass prescription inserted. Last Saturday I dropped off the confetti tort frames to my lens crafters store, yesterday I picked them up.

The women who worked with me really raved about how cool the frames are, asked where I got them and yes, I told them I bought them both here.

They are very COOL now, love the 2nd pr of sunglasses I now have. Love the shape of this style too.

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD   I did the same, I purchased 3 of the sunglasses when they were a TSV a few months ago, and am waiting to get 2 pairs back from the eye doctor, one for daily use and one for sunglasses.  They also were very impressed with the quality of the frames and when I told her I paid $24 for them, she was shocked.

Much better then the $165+ cost of the frames that they had available.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2   I'm not sure but I must have bought these when they were the tsv too.  I pulled these back up after I wrote this post, there are a lot of bad reviews on these frames - folks who've had problems with them. I sincerely hope this doesn't happen with either of us, I would NOT be happy!!!!! My 'script is not cheap! Yes I have good insurance for eyes but I've used up my allottment already this year.

I really love these frames and they look really good on too!!!!

Respected Contributor

I am amazed at the quality of these sunglasses. I have 4 pair now and they are WAY nicer than my Maui Jims at way less than half the price. These glasses are fantastic quality and beautiful.

Valued Contributor

I've bought 2 pairs and have one positive and one negative experience. I bought one pair when they were a TSV and love them. I got another pair that was so poorly designed. They sat too high on the face, and even worse, the inside of the frames was metalic, so when the sun was behind me, it was blinding!!!  

Honored Contributor

purchased four of these when they were the TSV.....love them! comfortable and great at blocking out the rays. i have other prive revaux sunglasses and readers. so glad they are on qvc. check out their website also, especially if they have a coupon code available.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD  .. what a great idea!   I'll have to remember it for the next time I need to change my prescription.  

Valued Contributor
LOVE Prive Revaux sunglasses!!!! I have them in all our cars, my mothers car, my best friends car, out by the pool and on the patio!! They always fit perfectly and are so flattering. I get them on Ebay now. Way better prices and WAAAY better shipping time.
Honored Contributor

@spursfan2   This style that I bought are also large enough to be a good fit-over over my regular prescription glasses. The new ones I bought this year after my eye exam are back to small wire rims. The ivory I have of this style fit over very nicely.

Valued Contributor
@PINKdogWOOD I wear some of mine as fit overs too!! I only need glasses to read so if I'm out at the pool or at the beach and reading I can still wear my Prive Revaux's. I didnt like the actual fit overs they were selling the other day though. They looked like welding goggles!! 😆