Honored Contributor
What got Martha Stewart into prison was very different than what LL is accused of doing. Am not sure they will have this same experience. Aunt Becky May have a rougher time as she doesn’t seem to be as savvy as Stewart in my opinion. Maybe that’s what the prison coach is supposed to do, help her learn to keep her head down and stay quiet.
Honored Contributor

Re: Prison Coach?

[ Edited ]

Martha Stewart went in with respect for the prison system.

Lori Loughlin turns her nose up-smiling, signing autographs-it just doesn't go over well.

And learning martial arts-ok-I'm not even going to go there.  She isn't about to become Master Shifu.  LOL

I hope, if she does serve time, that she will be respectful and just do her time without all this "learning the lingo" and thinking she can become Kung Fu Lori.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Valued Contributor

Abby Lee Miller also had a prison coach.  One session was shown on the show before she went.  She just talked to her about what to expect and how to act towards others.

Super Contributor

@Warrior2022 wrote:

Abby Lee Miller also had a prison coach.  One session was shown on the show before she went.  She just talked to her about what to expect and how to act towards others.

Classy people already know how to act toward others.

Valued Contributor

@bluetail fly wrote:

@Warrior2022 wrote:

Some people just think they are classy.

Super Contributor

@Warrior2022 wrote:

@bluetail fly wrote:

@Warrior2022 wrote:

Some people just think they are classy.

Fortunately most of us recognize quality and class.

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

I think the whole concept is ridiculous. She and her husband have been arrogant, and totally mishandled their situation from Day 1, IMO.

Felicity Huffman, OTOH, showed contrition, and got a lighter sentence as a result. Now it’s all behind her, and the public will probably give her another chance, in time. However, what she did wasn’t as egregious as Lori and her husband‘s schemes.

My words exactly @handygal2 ..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Re: Prison Coach?

[ Edited ]

Prison is a whole other world though. You are with a totally different group of people who are there because they have committed crimes. I am not sure showing someone the ropes before they go into that type of environment is a bad idea.

Honored Contributor
Am sure she wishes she had followed Huffman’s lead, but apparently she has decided to consider the obvious...she has totally screwed herself.
Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:

Prison is a whole other world though. You are with a totally different group of people who are there because they have committed crimes. I am not sure showing someone the ropes before they go into that type of environment is a bad idea.

@lovesrecessNot sure what "ropes" she should be learning.  The jail routine is what it is.  I'm pretty sure most people are aware somewhat of what jail can be like.  Well, people who don't live in a vacuum-like Lori.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh