Honored Contributor

@pigletsmom wrote:

Whatever it is, it is stupid. It's not like she'll go to a prison with a bunch of violent criminals.

@pigletsmom 

OMG ...  Where did you get that idea?   There's a LOT of violence in prisons, and it is constantly happening, and often for no real reason.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Prison Coach?

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@bathina 

Not a single one of those articles mention info was from Radar Online, several were from experts, as well as a statement from her legal team.

Unbelievable.

@KingstonsMom It has to come directly from CNN or WashPo or NYT for her to Believe.

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@pigletsmom wrote:

Whatever it is, it is stupid. It's not like she'll go to a prison with a bunch of violent criminals.

@pigletsmom 

OMG ...  Where did you get that idea?   There's a LOT of violence in prisons, and it is constantly happening, and often for no real reason.  

We have a family friend who is a psychologist at a large, very well known prison facility. She is a person of great compassion, but has told us there are some in prison, so devoid of any humanity, only intent on evil and non rehahable, that she believes these prisoners should be euthanized. I was appalled when she said this, but she said she's come to this conclusion without emotion or malice. Scary people in prison. No one should think it's a cake walk.

Respected Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@bathina 

Not a single one of those articles mention info was from Radar Online, several were from experts, as well as a statement from her legal team.

Unbelievable.

@KingstonsMom It has to come directly from CNN or WashPo or NYT for her to Believe.

Not true. I take gossip mag info with a grain of salt, though. And this info about Loughlin comes from a questionable source.

This is why we have such a problem with people believing lies. They never look past the headlines, never read carefully to check sources or just agree because it fits their narrative. Unbelievable.

Super Contributor

She most likely will be (if convicted) assigned to a minimum security prison).  That is certainly less violent than many prisons.  Even if not, if you do the crime, you do the time!  No one is above the law.

Honored Contributor

I think the whole concept is ridiculous. She and her husband have been arrogant, and totally mishandled their situation from Day 1, IMO.

Felicity Huffman, OTOH, showed contrition, and got a lighter sentence as a result. Now it’s all behind her, and the public will probably give her another chance, in time. However, what she did wasn’t as egregious as Lori and her husband‘s schemes.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Trusted Contributor

After a 25 year career in the criminal justice system the thing I found most unpalatable was that there are no doors on the bathroom, including toilets.  That would be at any level of confinement.  However, maybe Federal facilities are different at lower levels of custody.  I only visited State prisons and county jails.

Respected Contributor

Prison coach !  I've never heard of a such a thing,  Do they really exist ?  Wow, apparently they do.  Oh the world of the rich......

Honored Contributor

@bathina wrote:

@MorningLover wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@bathina 

Unbelievable.

Not true. I take gossip mag info with a grain of salt, though. And this info about Loughlin comes from a questionable source.

This is why we have such a problem with people believing lies. They never look past the headlines, never read carefully to check sources or just agree because it fits their narrative. Unbelievable.

@bathina 

You're kidding right??

I take offense with your generalization bolded above, assuming none of that was done.

Why would anyone here have a 'narrative' when it comes to people that we don't even know?

I've figured out by now that you just like to argue or be contentious, so have at it, just argue with youself, it won't be with me.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative.