Esteemed Contributor

I like the style of the dress.  I do not care for the prints.  I would like to see more solid colors. The offering is not for me, but it is for many others as sizes and prints are selling out.

Honored Contributor

I wish the 'designers' would look around at what is out in the market place and then do their own take on the print..there are some beautiful prints on clothing....not sure how some prints pass the 'test'.

Esteemed Contributor

I must say I like Iman's tropical prints on HSN. Going to the Caribbean to visit family and friends and dance to Raggae and Calypso

Regular Contributor

Agree!  I dont get all these prints..they a fugly.  I also am nor a fan of a maxi dresss...I am 5"3 and they just look bulk on me.  I want a knee length dress in solids that fits week!

Honored Contributor

The TSV is a good price. Would I buy it? Probably not. However I think the OP was exaggerating by calling the prints hideous. Many customers have ordered it and I wouldn't presume to judge. 

Esteemed Contributor

@DebNYC31 wrote:

Agree!  I dont get all these prints..they a fugly.  I also am nor a fan of a maxi dresss...I am 5"3 and they just look bulk on me.  I want a knee length dress in solids that fits week!

@DebNYC31  for me, if i like a dress I cut it to knee length and hem it. I sew but if you don't sew it might cost you too much to have it done.

Trusted Contributor

@Lucky Dog wrote:

If women all dressed alike, they would look like a crowd of women from The Handmaid's Tale.

Not Quite!

Honored Contributor

I'm a big fan of Renee's prints.  I have a few "splashy" print tops.

I don't wear long dresses, but if any of her tops were in those prints, I'd probably buy one.

I also wear Tolani and LOGO prints ....and have one "jazzy" top from Laurie Felt.

Esteemed Contributor

They will be out of style next year.  The designers hate women and make our clothes uglier and uglier IMO.

Look how we can now wear a dressy dress for a special with sneakers.

Yes people want to be comfortable, but sometime you need an occasion where you have to bite the bullet.

Look at the men when they are wearing a nice suit, and sneakers wtih them.  These sneakers are not cheap either.

My dad must be turning over in his grave.  

I know, I know, different times.  Too bad.

Respected Contributor

I love prints...but they need to be smaller...I almost never see smaller prints on QVC. I do not mean tiny floral prints from the past, But I know when and if they ever offered some smaller geometric prints in pants, dresses, or tops...I would be interested. I am 5'4" and the garish, huge prints just overwhelm me. They usually show the big prints on tall models...would be great to show on a petite model.