Esteemed Contributor

Re: Princess of Wales

[ Edited ]

@grandma r wrote:

I think that Catherine, Princess of Wales, is doing a wonderful job of representing the family.  She is absolutely lovely and is able to connect with people, just as Diana did.  I also think that Catherine understands her role in the firm and embraces it.  She doesn't seem to need the spotlight or be the center of attention. 

As for her SIL, I've tried to see things from her perspective.  Sadly, I think she thought that becoming a princess would put her above others and her spotlight would burn brightly.  Instead, she is able to manipulate Harry into doing things her way.  I may be wrong, but, I think exploiting what happened to Diana gives her the edge over Harry.  The memories of that painful time are still raw for him.

It would be very nice to see the brothers come together again.  It would be especially nice for their children.

You may see that start to implode on her. @grandma r  He is so grief stricken right now. Yes, he lost his grandmother, but he is also reliving the trauma of his mother’s death.Whatever despair he felt at that moment he is feeling right now. This is a devastating time for him.

If  Meghan is the smart loving wife, she claims to be.  She will encourage him to spend time with his brother. The two of them could be a great comfort to each other right now.

Respected Contributor

@manny2 Are you speaking about Kate being a smart loving wife?

Esteemed Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

@manny2 Are you speaking about Kate being a smart loving wife?

No, @Somertime I was talking about Harry and Meghan. We have already seen Kate step away and leave the two brothers to talk. 

Respected Contributor

@manny2 Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Princess of Wales

[ Edited ]

@Somertime wrote:

@manny2 Thank you!

I went back and changed it @Somertime   I can see where it was not clear. Meghan’s new campaign is she now gets to talk about their great love story. I say stop talking and show us.

I don't know why my font changed I didn't do anything. 

Honored Contributor

She is the Princess of Wales and IMO should NOT be referred to as Kate Middleton.

Honored Contributor

What a "dream team"  Diana and Kate would have been!

Honored Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

I think that Catherine, Princess of Wales, is doing a wonderful job of representing the family.  She is absolutely lovely and is able to connect with people, just as Diana did.  I also think that Catherine understands her role in the firm and embraces it.  She doesn't seem to need the spotlight or be the center of attention. 

As for her SIL, I've tried to see things from her perspective.  Sadly, I think she thought that becoming a princess would put her above others and her spotlight would burn brightly.  Instead, she is able to manipulate Harry into doing things her way.  I may be wrong, but, I think exploiting what happened to Diana gives her the edge over Harry.  The memories of that painful time are still raw for him.

It would be very nice to see the brothers come together again.  It would be especially nice for their children.

@grandma r   Here we go.........a nice thread turns into yet again another assessment of Meghan.

What took you so long?

Oh right-it's your opinion and your right to post it.

*yawn*

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

Whether she is known as duchess, princess or future queen, Kate Middleton has got what it takes.

Girl 'cries with joy' after being selected to lay toy corgi with royal  tributes by Princess Kate | The Independent

Kate Middleton Walks With Young Girl Paying Tribute To Queen Elizabeth With  Her Corgi Teddy

Princess Kate Picked a Little Girl to Place a Corgi Toy Tribute | Marie  Claire

Kate Middleton's sweet gesture for girl who wanted to leave Corgi teddy for  the Queen - Mirror Online

Kate Middleton's sweet gesture for girl who wanted to leave Corgi teddy for  the Queen - Mirror Online

@MorningLover 

Beautiful photos ..... does anyone know what the temperature range has been there the past few days?  Looks like a rather heavy coat.    

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@MorningLover wrote:

Whether she is known as duchess, princess or future queen, Kate Middleton has got what it takes.

Girl 'cries with joy' after being selected to lay toy corgi with royal  tributes by Princess Kate | The Independent

Kate Middleton Walks With Young Girl Paying Tribute To Queen Elizabeth With  Her Corgi Teddy

Princess Kate Picked a Little Girl to Place a Corgi Toy Tribute | Marie  Claire

@MorningLover 

Beautiful photos ..... does anyone know what the temperature range has been there the past few days?  Looks like a rather heavy coat.    

Says at 9:00 p.m. it is 56º  Was 64 high today and 44 low for tonight.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."