Respected Contributor

Princess of Wales

[ Edited ]

327926.jpg

Princess of Wales invites a young 8 year old schoolgirl whose name is Elizabeth to place her toy Corgi tribute among the floral tributes at Sandringham.  The kindness and thoughtfulness of the Princess of Wales is a tribute to who Kate Middleton is at her core.  What a lovely gesture on the part of the Princess.  This will be a treasured memory for this child for all of her life.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11217801/Moment-Kate-Middleton-corgi-tribute.html

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Whether she is known as duchess, princess or future queen, Kate Middleton has got what it takes.

Girl 'cries with joy' after being selected to lay toy corgi with royal  tributes by Princess Kate | The Independent

Kate Middleton Walks With Young Girl Paying Tribute To Queen Elizabeth With  Her Corgi Teddy

Princess Kate Picked a Little Girl to Place a Corgi Toy Tribute | Marie  Claire

Kate Middleton's sweet gesture for girl who wanted to leave Corgi teddy for  the Queen - Mirror Online

Kate Middleton's sweet gesture for girl who wanted to leave Corgi teddy for  the Queen - Mirror Online

Esteemed Contributor

Adorable! Kate really has the touch. After day 2 I would be drained. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

She's amazing.  People just love her.  

Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

Adorable! Kate really has the touch. After day 2 I would be drained. 

Not to mention those high spike heels that she wears whenever she does those walk abouts!  I couldn't last more than a few minutes wearing those.  I just don't know how she does it!

Honored Contributor

How precious! We love Kate!Thumbs Up Emoticon - Beautiful Emoji Queen Duvet, transparent png download

Honored Contributor

Princess Diana would be very pleased.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, she has risen to the challenge.

Esteemed Contributor

Kate is a class act. I'm sure she doesn't love every aspect of her lifestyle. The difference is she doesn't show or tell it. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think that Catherine, Princess of Wales, is doing a wonderful job of representing the family.  She is absolutely lovely and is able to connect with people, just as Diana did.  I also think that Catherine understands her role in the firm and embraces it.  She doesn't seem to need the spotlight or be the center of attention. 

As for her SIL, I've tried to see things from her perspective.  Sadly, I think she thought that becoming a princess would put her above others and her spotlight would burn brightly.  Instead, she is able to manipulate Harry into doing things her way.  I may be wrong, but, I think exploiting what happened to Diana gives her the edge over Harry.  The memories of that painful time are still raw for him.

It would be very nice to see the brothers come together again.  It would be especially nice for their children.