Respected Contributor

Re: Princess Kate in beautiful coat

I wonder if she has a dresser like the Queen did. Of course most of the Queens clothes were made for her and some of Kate's clothing is "off the rack" so to speak. 

Honored Contributor

waitey katie. LOL

Honored Contributor

Always beautiful.  Always appropriate.  Stunning!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@cindyNC wrote:

I wonder if she has a dresser like the Queen did. Of course most of the Queens clothes were made for her and some of Kate's clothing is "off the rack" so to speak. 

She has a stylist, Natasha Archer

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

She always looks so beautiful!  I love red and black together.  Some of my house is done in those two colors and I have outfits that are red/black. 

I also really like those gold earrings.

That little boy!!  What a cutie and you know he was so thrilled to meet her and she didn't let him down.

I was waiting for someone to mention that precious little guy among all the red coat comments. @chickenbutt YOU didn't let me down. 

Sweet photo. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

I don't think Kate ever has a misstep, she is always impeccably dressed just like Princess Diana. 

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Kate always looks perfect. I love a red coat, and gold buttons on red, added value.

Yes she certainly does!  Honestly I think casting central could not have picked someone better to play this role...she is so perfect for it!

The coat is gorgeous!

Honored Contributor

The little boy seems to be wowed and delighted.  I'd guess she now has a fan for life.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

She can wear ANYTHING and look gorgeous because she seems to be a gorgeous person inside and out.

Esteemed Contributor

Kate has any number of beautiful coats in many different colors. I don't know how she chooses which one to wear on any given day. The queen had some beautiful ones as well.