Honored Contributor

is pregnant with 2nd child.  Due in summer.

King Charles coronation will take place May 6th.

Hope it's televised.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Princess Eugenie

[ Edited ]

This post has been removed by QVC because it is changing the tone of the thread

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

is pregnant with 2nd child.  Due in summer.

King Charles coronation will take place May 6th.

Hope it's televised.

@SharkE , Did you read " The Palace Papers" by Tina Brown ? It was very interesting.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I remember seeing the wedding of Prince Charles to Diana in July 1981.  It truly was a magical experience.  They all looked so happy.  Diana looked beautiful.  She truly was photogenic.

Esteemed Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

I remember seeing the wedding of Prince Charles to Diana in July 1981.  It truly was a magical experience.  They all looked so happy.  Diana looked beautiful.  She truly was photogenic.

Yes, Diana was beautiful.  But I thought her dress was atrocious, even for a princess back in 1981.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

"@Pupp@Puppy Lips Yes, Diana was beautiful.  But I thought her dress was atrocious, even for a princess back in 1981."

Yes, I agree about the dress.  She was much too young for such a matronly styled dress.

Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@lgfan wrote:

Yes, Diana was beautiful.  But I thought her dress was atrocious, even for a princess back in 1981.

I remember thinking her dress was absolutely the best wedding dress I had ever seen.  Looking back, I don't know what I was thinking.  My tastes these days would be on the complete opposite end of the wedding gown spectrum.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@lgfan wrote:

I remember thinking her dress was absolutely the best wedding dress I had ever seen.  Looking back, I don't know what I was thinking.  My tastes these days would be on the complete opposite end of the wedding gown spectrum.

@faeriemoon 

Kate's was more on the order of Grace Kelly's which, I think, was right in the middle of more and too little.

Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips I felt that Diana's dress wore her instead of her wearing the dress.

For such a pretty woman she needed a better gown. That was just too much dress. She deserved better.

I wonder if she had any say in it at all.

Honored Contributor

Wishing Princess Eugenie an uneventful pregnancy and speedy delivery.