Honored Contributor

Re: Princess Eugenie Shares New Picture of Baby August

That's a sweet picture. He must be looking at the pretty daffodils.

I like his little bunny slippers🐇

(which also hopefully they know they are toxic!)

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

There appears to be an arrow on the right side of the photo. It could be from a video that showed the baby in motion.

Honored Contributor

UK daffodils are ahead of their cousins here in PA.   They look nice.

Honored Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

No one except the kardashians are posting pictures of their babies' face. It is a privacy and a security issue. 

@chessylady

1.  All infants look alike

2.  Babies change so fast, in 2 weeks he'll look completely different

What you say is true of older children, not infants. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@chessylady Um, no. The Cambridges (William and Kate) have published photos of all 3 children for years. And yes they did show photos of the kids when they were babies.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Kachina624 

All babies are beautiful.  They are just God's perfect works.

@Nonametoday    We have no way of knowing about this one.  I've seen some that aren't so gorgeous. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Nice baby.

Now where are all the posts accusing the parents of attention and publicity seeking? I'll wait.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

Made me look. The 2nd photo on The Instagram post was of Fergie holding Eugenie as a baby. The only face photos I see on her page were the 1st baby photos from a few weeks back, when they announced his name.

I don’t know which sister it was, but I thought I read Eugenie was trying to follow a little in Harry’s footsteps and try to keep the baby out of public eye, which may explain no face in the picture. But not sure where I saw that.
Respected Contributor

The right arrow goes to a second photo.

The second was a photo of her mother, Sarah, Duchess of York, holding Eugenie in 1990. The princess was born in March that year.

“I’m so excited to be August's mum and as you can see I'm enjoying my first Mother’s Day,” Eugenie captioned the photos. “I'm also celebrating my beautiful Mumma with this picture of us from March 1990. You’ve taught me so much.”

Princess Eugenie shares a snap of her son August as she marks her first  Mother's Day – Culture – ReadSector

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids The Cambridges have a full security crew. Eugenie and her sister do not have government provided security. William and Kate lived in the country near her parents when their children were young in an effort to shield them from the tabloids.