Honored Contributor

Re: Princess Diana's Birthday Today

@colliemom4 wrote:

I didn't know today was her birthday. Wasn't Prince William's birthday not long ago?

6/21

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

Always admired her and liked reading about her. 

A couple of years ago, there was a documentary on HBO about Diana.  When Harry was asked what he missed about his Mom, he said: "I miss the hugs."  Sweet

Honored Contributor

That's quite young - I often wonder what path her life would have taken had she survived the accident.
Honored Contributor

She would be so proud of her sons and their wives and children.

I always remember her birthday, that and the date of her tragic death.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for the reminder.  I would like to think that Diana is in heaven, proudly looking down on her wonderful sons and the families they created.  What a loving mother she was.

Esteemed Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

Prince William Is Firmly Adamant About One Rule In His Household And His Late Mother Princess Diana Has Everything To Do With It - All Cute All The Time

How touching and beautiful! Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

I always thought she was so lovely.

Respected Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

Prince William Is Firmly Adamant About One Rule In His Household And His Late Mother Princess Diana Has Everything To Do With It - All Cute All The Time

This is a lovely tribute!  It would be wonderful to also have an artist portrait of Diana and her four grandchildren!Heart  She would have been an awesome grandmother

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

How touching and beautiful! Heart

This seems to be an age progression drawing of her on the right.  I would have thought she'd have changed her hairstyle in the last 22 years since she passed away!

Regular Contributor

I have always remembered this as it is my daughters birthday too. My son due date was Williams birthday (but he came a week earlier on Trump's birthday, lol or Flag day).  My daughter had the most delicate princess fingers when born. She still is petite but 27 years old now.