Honored Contributor

Princess Diana's Birthday Today

She would have been 58 years old today. How sad that she never got to see how her sons turned out nor to meet her daughters-in-law or grandchildren (esp. the latter since she loved children).

May she rest in peace.

Honored Contributor

Re: Princess Diana's Birthday Today

I was thinking about it a few hours ago.  I wondered what the boys did today.  1998 was the first year that Althorp House/grounds was opened to the public in July through August to celebrate her life.  So much during this time frame for her.  Her on birth, wedding, becoming a first time Mom then her death.  Happy Birthday Princess Di.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

She would have been 58 years old today. How sad that she never got to see how her sons turned out nor to meet her daughters-in-law or grandchildren (esp. the latter since she loved children).

May she rest in peace.

Thank you. I didn’t know today is her birthday. ❤️

Valued Contributor

I was up late last night looking for something to watch on Netflix and ended up watching all 6 episodes of “The Royal House of Windsor” which is a documentary about the royal family from inception to modern time. Not only did I learn that today is the 50th anniversary of Prince Charles’s Investiture (ceremony in which he pledges to become king), but that it is also Diana’s birthday. The coincidence that I chose this series to watch on the anniversary of these two events gave me the chills!

Respected Contributor

Thank you, Pearley, for the gentle reminder.  She was a very special lady 💙

Honored Contributor

Prince William Is Firmly Adamant About One Rule In His Household And His Late Mother Princess Diana Has Everything To Do With It - All Cute All The Time

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

Always remember her birthday as we share the day-just 10 years apart.  She is so very much missed by the world-still today.

Esteemed Contributor

@kjae wrote:

Always remember her birthday as we share the day-just 10 years apart.  She is so very much missed by the world-still today.

Happy Birthday @kjae    Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@kjae wrote:

Happy Birthday!🙂

Honored Contributor

I didn't know today was her birthday. Wasn't Prince William's birthday not long ago?