Reply
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Posts: 434
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Princess Charlotte was christened today

Sigh.....after seeing these photos (and more at UKMail online) it was SUCH a pleasure to see women who were beautifully dressed.  Some was not my style, but the fact that they wore clothes that fit, weren't transparent, weren't too short, and covered all "regions" was a delight!

 

Not a rubber flip flop, see-through top, shorts, pajama bottoms, or tattoo in sight.

 

Whatever you think about England's royals, they sure dress appropriately for all occasions.

 

LOVED little George.....what a cutie!!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,716
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Princess Charlotte was christened today

Look at the eye lashes on beautiful Princess Charlotte.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,075
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Princess Charlotte was christened today

Does anyone know who designed the pumps she is wearing.  Love the heart!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,758
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Princess Charlotte was christened today


@shoekitty wrote:

Does anyone know who designed the pumps she is wearing.  Love the heart!


***

 

The pumps are by Charlotte Olympia and available here :
http://tinyurl.com/nlkblzf

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,144
Registered: ‎05-16-2015

Re: Princess Charlotte was christened today


@MyGirlsMom wrote:

@shoekitty wrote:

Does anyone know who designed the pumps she is wearing.  Love the heart!


***

 

The pumps are by Charlotte Olympia and available here :
http://tinyurl.com/nlkblzf


 

 

 

 

I'm sorry, princess or not, a plain beige pump can be bought for a lot less than $ 595.00 !!!

I've seen great brands on clearance for around $ 40.00..not saying she should pay that but I'm sure there were some a bit cheaper. I mean $ 595.00 with no jewels or ANYTHING on them ?

 

Also, I was hoping to see a link to see the christening picture.

Haven't see one.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,758
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Princess Charlotte was christened today

[ Edited ]

@keithsmom65 wrote:

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

@shoekitty wrote:

Does anyone know who designed the pumps she is wearing.  Love the heart!


***

 

The pumps are by Charlotte Olympia and available here :
http://tinyurl.com/nlkblzf


 

 

 

 

I'm sorry, princess or not, a plain beige pump can be bought for a lot less than $ 595.00 !!!

I've seen great brands on clearance for around $ 40.00..not saying she should pay that but I'm sure there were some a bit cheaper. I mean $ 595.00 with no jewels or ANYTHING on them ?

 

Also, I was hoping to see a link to see the christening picture.

Haven't see one.


***

These are the shoes worn by her sister, Pippa..in the photo shown by, mtc - the ones with the hearts on the soles.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,973
Registered: ‎04-20-2013

Re: Princess Charlotte was christened today

Kate always looks stunning and her children are among the cutest I have ever seen...beautiful family
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,421
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

Re: Princess Charlotte was christened today

What  beautiful family.   I also love how William and Kate appear to be so sentimental.  This was the same church in which Diana was christened.  And then:

 

                                                                      That looks familiar: George's father Prince William wore a near identical outfit to meet Harry for the first time

That looks familiar: George's father Prince William wore a near identical outfit to meet Harry for the first time

                    

 


* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,564
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: Princess Charlotte was christened today

Lovely family. 

 

Oftentimes, tradition is GOOD.

 

Hyacinth

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,098
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Princess Charlotte was christened today

Such a lovely family, what a wonderful life they all have.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.