Honored Contributor

Re: Princess Charlotte and Her Curtsy/Prince George and His Hug

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I love how Charlotte is holding up her coat, and how Kate coordinates their outfits with the green accents. Kate's coat is beautiful.

The coat caught my eye as well!  

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I love how Charlotte is holding up her coat, and how Kate coordinates their outfits with the green accents. Kate's coat is beautiful.

I agree, Kate's coat is stunning 

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

@Krimpette 

Which is why I put it in quotes

@Krimpette wrote:

Kardashians "American Royalty"???  Perish the thought!Smiley Indifferent

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Charlotte is so very precious, and the family is just lovely! I really wish when the time comes that Charles will abdicate the throne to William.

@ms traditional wrote:

Princess Charlotte had a big day yesterday - greeting fans at the pre-church walkabout, collecting a pink flamingo and flowers and a warm hug.  she handled all with aplomb, including this curtsy to the Queen departing from church.  bystanders were quoted as saying that the young royals, Charlotte and George, were very well-behaved. 

Princess Charlotte curtsies to the queen as she attends the Christmas Day church service at the Church of St Mary Magdalene o

dee

Honored Contributor

Took another look and now I see how Kate coordinated her hat, purse and shoes with Charlotte's coat. Need to find a picture of the boys.

Esteemed Contributor

One of the pictures I saw was of a boy handing Charlotte a bouquet of roses,  when the aide reached out to take them there was no way she was going to let it go.   She hung on to those flowers and the inflated doll for dear life.

The article that accompanied the picture said that she was more enamored with that $1.50 inflated doll than the expensive toys she already had at home.   Smiley Very Happy

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Charlotte's coat is the exact color of one I had many years ago and the style is similar as well.  I just adored that coat!!!

And Kate's coat is absolutely gorgeous!!!!