Honored Contributor

Re: Princess Beatrice's Wedding Date Set

Wow, that's uncanny, @SharkE -- he does very much look like the young Hurd Hatfield! 

Respected Contributor

I'll save the date because I'm sure I'll receive an invitation!  

When pigs fly! 

Honored Contributor

He tends, to me, to have chameleon looks, appearing somewhat different in different pictures... . Regardless, Bea got herself a catch... He's a cutie...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I guess I'm a loner in not seeing him as a catch.  I think he's on the creepy side.  Given how he jumped into this relationship so quickly after breaking up with the mother of his child, I don't have a lot of faith in him.  Guess all that matters is how Beatrice feels, but considering he's a millionaire and she was raised in an environment placing such emphasis on wealth, she'll no doubt overlook any flaws.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I don't think he's particularly good looking.  Certainly not bad looking, but handsome?  Not to me.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I don't think he's particularly good looking.  Certainly not bad looking, but handsome?  Not to me.

No, I wouldn't say he's great looking, but then she's no beauty... I do think he's cute... He's also well heeled... All things considered, I'd say she did all right for herself...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

People magazine says it has confirmed that Prince Andrew will walk Beatrice down the aisle at her wedding. People notes that Beatrice has been one of his biggest supporters.
Respected Contributor

Very happy for the princess. Wishing them both a long and happy life together. Glad to read her dad is walking her down the aisle. No reason not to. Who his friends are have nothing to do with his daughter's wedding.

Honored Contributor

According to People online, the wedding date was changed twice before it's current date because of Andrew's "stuff" (my word) and the wedding will be smaller than originally planned. There will be no carriage procession taking the bride to the ceremony.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
According to People online, the wedding date was changed twice before it's current date because of Andrew's "stuff" (my word) and the wedding will be smaller than originally planned. There will be no carriage procession taking the bride to the ceremony.

@Pearlee   I think that is a wise move. 

They will still have a lovely wedding, I'm sure.  A procession would most likely bring out the worst in some spectators regarding Andrew.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh