Honored Contributor

Re: Princess Beatrice's Wedding Date Set

I hope Prince Phillip will attend.
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Early reports, possibly specuation, are that she wants a low-key affair and that this time around there will be no huge royal event and there won't be television. This could be what she really wants or it could be a way to keep Andrew's public presence minimal. Personally, I'd guess she wasn't looking forward to the usual royal wedding media frenzy anyway.

While they've reported she didn't want a big wedding, I never really got that impression from her and wondered if that's been circulated in order to save face after recent scandal. It's been said she broke up with her previous boyfriend because she gave him a marriage ultimatum and he wasn't ready for that. This is one of my least favorite royal couples, right along with Andrew and Fergie.

Honored Contributor

Image result for princess beatrice

They make a very nice couple and for some reason in some of her pics she reminds me of Adele.  Not so much looks, just a nuance of Adele.

I wish them many years of happiness and I hope the wedding isn't tainted in the media by the Andrew mess.

It should be about them and no one else.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

Image result for princess beatrice

They make a very nice couple and for some reason in some of her pics she reminds me of Adele.  Not so much looks, just a nuance of Adele.

I wish them many years of happiness and I hope the wedding isn't tainted in the media by the Andrew mess.

It should be about them and no one else.

HeartHeartHeart

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 He's rather good looking, certainly more attractive than the man Pippa married. Ever since I read about Pippa's husband having a too small head, my focus goes right to his little head every time I see a picture of them.

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

@Cakers3 He's rather good looking, certainly more attractive than the man Pippa married. Ever since I read about Pippa's husband having a too small head, my focus goes right to his little head every time I see a picture of them.

@occasionalrain  You know, I always thought there was something weird about the way he looks, and that's it!!!  He has a teeny, tiny head for such a tall guy.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

@occasionalrain  You know, I always thought there was something weird about the way he looks, and that's it!!!  He has a teeny, tiny head for such a tall guy.

@faeriemoon wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

I noticed it myself when they married.  Due to the small head all the bathing/sports outfits he wore just did not take away that small head look.  No muscle toned body can fix that once it gets into your own head.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon  Perchance there is compensation for it in another area. A sense of humor, charming personality...

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

@faeriemoon  Perchance there is compensation for it in another area. A sense of humor, charming personality...

@occasionalrain  Ha!!!  My guess is that Pippa would prefer Door Number Three.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

@occasionalrain   I had to look up his picture when I read your post. 

Yikes-I don't think his head is small - where did you read this?  (I'm trying not to laugh.)  He is very tall with a very long neck so maybe his head appears not to be proportioned??

Image result for pippa middleton

I expected to see something like this:  (OK I know it's fake lol)

Image result for small head

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh