QVC Customer Care

Re: Princess Beatrice's Wedding Date Set

Honored Contributor

Early reports, possibly specuation, are that she wants a low-key affair and that this time around there will be no huge royal event and there won't be television. This could be what she really wants or it could be a way to keep Andrew's public presence minimal. Personally, I'd guess she wasn't looking forward to the usual royal wedding media frenzy anyway.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb   You can bet your bottom dollar a reception at Buckingham Palace will not be low-key the press will be out!  

Maybe they will keep the wedding location ‘under wraps’ but Fergie would not like that and indeed I hope Beatrice has her the wedding she wants.

Trusted Contributor

@Oznell
Did you receive this note you posted?? I love that she thanked you for wishing her well. What a delightful thing!
And...I want writing paper like hers! So pretty with the gold embossed 'B.' Lovely.
I wish the BBC had decided to televise her wedding. I feel like Beatrice and Eugenie deserve a lot of happiness after they have been mocked so much for their fashion choices.
I hope she has the wedding of her dreams.
Thanks for the update, @Pearlee 💜
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Oh, no, I'm not among the favored, @MarnieRez3 !  But sweet of you to think so.  It was part of an article on her, and I'm a connoisseur of thank-you notes, thanks to my mother.  Love them, love the underlying thoughtfulness of people who send them...

Like you, I'm drawn to handsome stationery too! 

Honored Contributor

If I were a good fairy, I would make sure she had a wonderful wedding, and a happy life. I feel so sorry for both of these girls

Honored Contributor

I wonder what her future in laws think of her dad?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I hope it is everything she as always dreamed of and if she wants all the traditions then good for her.  Would love to see no controversy or ugly comments regarding her or her family.  To each other they are family.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

It says a lot for the man she has chosen to marry that he hasn't abandoned her with some lame excuse. He hasn't whined about how soul crushing life is with the nasty press concerning Prince Andrew. 

I wish them happiness, they deserve it.

Trusted Contributor

I wish her well! Since Harry and Meghan left the family, there is talk that Beatrice and Eugenie may step in to fill the void. I have never heard of either sister taking a wrong step? yes her dad is very questionable, but the kids seem to be good people. The Queen deserves to see a happy family event. I always like to see the dresses and tiaras.