Honored Contributor

Re: Princess Anne to Make Royal History

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

And it always comes back to Meghan and Harry.  Seems that no Royalty post can stand on it's own.

@Mmsfoxxie And whose fault is that?  Meghan and Harry!  

They wanted to be on their own and they've blabbed about it all over the internet. . . 'Ya think? 

Honored Contributor

I felt bad for Harry, sad. When he was introduced lately at a speech he was giving he was introduced simply as 'Harry'.  What a step down. Son of the future King and now is just Harry.

Man Sad

Honored Contributor

@SharkE He asked to be introduced that way.
Honored Contributor

Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Sooner, my point was that this thread is about Princess Anne and is interesting enough for her own achievements.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I'd say most threads on this board get broader in some way than the actual precise topic and many go completely off topic in at least some posts. @Mmsfoxxie surely you have been posting here long enough to know that. It isn't so unusual/remarkable.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee, of course, I know that.  I don't see that that makes what I said debatable or any less correct, though.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@SharkEHe asked to be introduced that way.

Well that certainly speaks volumes for where his feelings are right now for the Royal Family.  Harry instead of Prince Harry. 

As for Princess Anne I am so happy for her she has become one of my favorites in the past decade or so. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
Now Harry and Meghan are pushing back against the Queen regarding the Royal Sussex name....so I am guessing she is definitely trying to rally the troops, so to speak...and it is important for those members of the royal family to show their loyalty.

They're not as Harry announced that "Royal" is gone.  He made it sound like it was a legal issue, but multiple sources say the Queen put her foot down.  Regardless, Harry and wife already earned a small fortune by hanging out with billionaires at an event.

Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

And it always comes back to Meghan and Harry.  Seems that no Royalty post can stand on it's own.

@Mmsfoxxie And whose fault is that?  Meghan and Harry!  

They wanted to be on their own and they've blabbed about it all over the internet. . . 'Ya think? 

It is Harry & Meghan's fault that they keep being brought up on royalty threads?