Honored Contributor

Re: Prince William And Kate at Top Gun premiere

[ Edited ]

@PuppyLoverBob666 wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

She looks fabulous.  Her arms are so toned.

I'll bet she paid plenty for them Woman Wink

No, not everyone needs money for arms like that. Mine used to look like that up until a few years ago  but I never liked them and I was underweight. If you swim, gymnastics from when young  or many other athletics and keep it up and genetics! arms can stay like that for years.It doesn't even have to involve the gym or trainers. Kate does swim I think. To me it looks sinewy and maybe does look "fit" to some but I never liked it on me even though it seemed to be the "in" thing and people would call it "toned."Plus my collarbones stuck up like that too.  And You have to maintain a certain weight for them to stand out like that.

I love looking at pictures of Kate but this is not my favorite.

I'm surprised so many like this picture. And I usually like all of them of her.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

I don't care for this photo either, she looks too thin and tired. Not flattering to her. JMO

Trusted Contributor

Wow...she never disappoints 

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

She doesn't have a line in her face. I don't know how anybody can say she looks old? I still looked good at 40, lol.

I have heard of a thing called 'swimmers' arm. When you swim a lot, it said, the back of your arms get flabby and the firmness is gone. So her toned arms are not from swimming if this is true. She works out-probably has a gym in her home like Cher whose arms are still good. You can just tell when someone works out.

Honored Contributor

No, it's the opposite with swimming especially if someone swims a lot.

Kind of silly to say it creates flabby arms."Swimmer's arm" is actually a painful injury that anyone can look up.

But whatever, I'm sure Kate likes and gets to do many forms of exercise, whether the gym or running or swimming which I've read the whole family likes to do.

I'll bet she feels very "fit" and likes to do many forms of athletics.

Very pretty dress in the op.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There's a video clip that shows Kate switching her clutch bag to the other hand while going up the rest of the stairs. Presumably to make it impossible for Tom to take her hand again

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor

I think she looks beautiful.  She always does.

She looks great in the coral outfit too; I think that's the first time I have seen her wear that color.

Honored Contributor

A toned body doesn't have to do with money. You can't pay someone to exercise for you. I've tried. 😩

Trusted Contributor

She is very athletic and I'm sure she plays tennis, swims and has someone put her through her paces regularly. I think she looks healthy lean. Her veneers are beautiful too.

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

A toned body doesn't have to do with money. You can't pay someone to exercise for you. I've tried. 😩

@GenXmuse   LOL

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh