Respected Contributor

Re: Prince Louis Birthday Pictures!!

Finally a happy thread, thanks for posting these pictures.  I agree he resembles his Mom.  A nice looking young chap.  Kate is quite a good photographer. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

The joy that radiates from a happy kid.  Ahhhh, sweet youth

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

He is a cutie, no doubt about it. To me, his eyes remind me of his grandmother, Princess Diana. All those kids are cute and I love the way their parents dress them.

@Pearlee And I LIKE that weatherbeaten looking fence! Not everything has to look brand spanking new, a little character is good!

@Love my grandkids 

@Pearlee 

I was thinking the exact same thing.  Was also wondering whether it might also be a shed on their large property, as something like that would be more likely to see wear and perhaps not be painted as often as a fence.  Bottom line - who knows and who really cares.  We're all on a budget - even the Royal Family.

Respected Contributor

I don't care about how the fence looks but he is definitely a handsome lad!

Honored Contributor

Prince Louis is so handsome, his smile lights up his face, he is  such a joy to look at.  I smiled as I looked at the pictures and it was nice to smile and see such happiness !

Happy Birthday, Louis!

Esteemed Contributor

I couldn't stop looking at these pictures.  His hair, eyes, smile, all of him is just adorable.  My daughter and I agree that he looks like his mother, finally one of them does!  He certainly has her smile.  I always enjoy seeing pictures of the family.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

What adorable pictures @Somertime - thank you for posting.

Where does time go? He is growing up fast (but then they all do)

I agree with @Pearlee , @RainCityWoman , @Katcat1 , @jellyBEAN , and @Lindsays Grandma  -

He IS Kate! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

My first thought was, Diana would have loved these kids.  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]
They have the cutest kids. He looks just like George. Both boys resemble their dad William and they all look like Diana.. The cute photo made my day! Happy Birthday Prince Louis...
Honored Contributor

The Daily Mail UK has more photos, including one of Grandpa Charles giving Louis a big hug and Kate around age 3 -- Louis a spittin' image of her.

Kate painted the rainbow colors on Louis' hands. Kids have been doing that to put rainbow handprints on paper and hang the pictures in windows to support NHS workers.