Contributor

Re: Prince Harry and Mehgan expecting Baby #2

My opinion
You can pass it by or be offended 🤷‍♀️
Valued Contributor

According to Robert Lacey's most recent book, Battle of Brothers, this is not a family that gets on that well with each other.

Apparently, there has been a great deal of animosity between Harry and William throughout their adult years, and Harry did not want to be under William's "control"  for any part of the rest of his life.

This seems to be a pattern in the family, as things did not turn out well for Margaret, who had fewer options for giving it all up. 

It is also known that Charles and his "spare," Andrew (prior to Charles' sons) have always had a contentious relationship.

None among us actually knows what is fact, but Robert Lacey's offering is certainly more respected than the tabloid accounts.

Regular Contributor

Re: Re: Prince Harry and Mehgan expecting Baby #2

Planned, of course.   Harry goes along with it.   She seems to be so jealous of Kate. Needs to have the spotlight.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HaileyB wrote:
Prince Pedo has angered the family more than a young man off living an honorable and decent life. A man who chose a wife the clenchers cant bear. But we dont talk about that, do we?

@HaileyB   Of course not.   Much easier to slam a couple who are doing the best to live the life they chose to live.

I just read how their Archewell Foundation repaired a roof at a shelter for abused women and children in Dallas.

I wonder what all the haters have done lately for their fellow travelers on this planet.

eta:  The damage was caused by the recent winter storm.  This shelter served 3700 women and children last year and has been opened since the 1980's, I believe.  They are overjoyed for this assistance.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Re: Re: Prince Harry and Mehgan expecting Baby #2

@Peoplearenuts wrote:

Planned, of course.   Harry goes along with it.   She seems to be so jealous of Kate. Needs to have the spotlight.

@Peoplearenuts  You were in their bedroom?  How perverted.

Contributor

@Cakers3 imagine speculating a grandfather dislikes his own grandchild for falling in love, starting a family and earning his own money and helping others. It doesn't make sense.
Honored Contributor

@HaileyB wrote:
@Cakers3imagine speculating a grandfather dislikes his own grandchild for falling in love, starting a family and earning his own money and helping others. It doesn't make sense.

@HaileyB   I cannot imagine being so invested in H&M with a hatred that is actually frightening.

Expecting them to live their lives as some poster on the Q, no less, dictates.

When I see words like 'hypocrisy" "backstabber" etc. etc. etc. thrown out with absolutely nothing to support such slams except for some vague and twisted perception-it makes me wonder how in the world this is just so important to repeat over and over and over again.

As though H&M has brought devastation to their lives.  Seriously.

Worry about issues that matter to the universal family of people and animals.  And do something to contribute to the betterment of humanity.

Contributor

@Cakers3 Amen, girl! ✌😘
Honored Contributor

Not to mention the fact that this thread about them expecting a baby after a miscarriage was bumped up to trash them, because the other one was poofed. And that they were even trashed in a thread about the miscarriage and that was poofed too. It's gross.

"You call him Mr. Edge, I just call him The"
Contributor

I noticed that some of the same people posted their glee over the Kardashian West divorce. Whatevs.