Honored Contributor

Re: Prince Harry and Mehgan expecting Baby #2

@stevieb wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@HaileyB wrote:
@SuziepeachHarry is a very, very wealthy man. He has his own money. His family is also extremely wealthy. The Sussexes sign a 100M deal with Netflix to create programming. They are paying their own bills as horrifying, money grubbing, disrespectful and inappropriate as that may be 😉

@HaileyB  You forgot their lucrative (by all reports) deal with Spotify.

And @Pearlee let us not forget that neither of those deals would have seen the light of day were there not a royal connection. As mere 'private' individuals neither Harry nor his wife would have incurred any interest... Undeniable...

Also noteworthy... Lovely of these companies to front the couple such extensive funds for their investments, given no one has yet seen them produce any meaningful product in exchange for their paychecks...

@stevieb  They have aired one podcast for Spotify. 😄

May I suggest you read the Daily Mail UK every day? Though some here deem it a rag, I have found their reporting to be accurate and it is ever-so-interesting! 

@HaileyB. I have no idea what you mean by "clenching" so your probable diss to me is completely meaningless. 😆

No big loss though.

So you are new here? 

@Pearlee  I have to turn off my ad blocker every time I check out Daily Mail, so won't be doing it daily but agree, 'rag' or not, they seem to get it right pretty often... They surely seem to have Harry and company's number, anyway... As for the 'clencher' comment, I'd ignore it, along with the rest... New? Well, the nick is anyway... 

@stevieb. Yep.  

One interesting thing I learned from DM UK is Philip gave them his advice when H & M approached him and the Q at guest about breaking away and that was to stay and serve the monarchy, as they could both do a lot of good. He has had trouble gradping why Meghan married H but didn't want tovstsy and help him with his royal duties, since he stayed with th Q helping her with her royal duties for all these decades. After they ignored his advice he washed his hands of them. That's why he chose not to attend the Sandringham Summit where Megxit was wirked out last year. He gave his input based on what he has done all his life--been a partner to the Q to help with her duties -- and when they ignored his advice he was done.

Honored Contributor

@HaileyB wrote:
@Pearlee@steviebIt is not a requirement for you to be privy to my status. Nor is it necessary for you to approve of my descriptors, which are my opinions only. 🤷‍♀️

@HaileyB 😂  And you think we should heed what you think is necessary? Thanks for the laugh but save your typing energy next time you feel like telling us what you think is or isn't necessary for our behavior.  Your status is posted by your user name, which is how we and everyone else is privy to it! 😂

Contributor

🤣🤣🤣🥴
Yassssssssssss Queeeeen
Honored Contributor

@HaileyB wrote:
🤣🤣🤣🥴
Yassssssssssss Queeeeen

@HaileyB You are trying to get this all removed.  I'm sure you will succeed. It isn't about you wanting to discuss an issue.  We all know where you are coming from.   

QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

"Your status is posted by your user name, which is how we and everyone else is privy to it!" @Pearlee 

And yet you felt the need to ask ~

"So you are new here?" @Pearlee 

Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

"Your status is posted by your user name, which is how we and everyone else is privy to it!" @Pearlee 

And yet you felt the need to ask ~

"So you are new here?" @Pearlee 

Smiley Very Happy

@SusieQ_2. Yes I did. Think about it...as @stevieb  did.

QVC Customer Care

Closed for commenting