Honored Contributor

Re: Prince Harry and Mehgan expecting Baby #2

@Cakers3 wrote:

@HaileyB wrote:
@Cakers3imagine speculating a grandfather dislikes his own grandchild for falling in love, starting a family and earning his own money and helping others. It doesn't make sense.

@HaileyB   I cannot imagine being so invested in H&M with a hatred that is actually frightening.

Expecting them to live their lives as some poster on the Q, no less, dictates.

When I see words like 'hypocrisy" "backstabber" etc. etc. etc. thrown out with absolutely nothing to support such slams except for some vague and twisted perception-it makes me wonder how in the world this is just so important to repeat over and over and over again.

As though H&M has brought devastation to their lives.  Seriously.

Worry about issues that matter to the universal family of people and animals.  And do something to contribute to the betterment of humanity.

@Cakers3  a  frightening hatred?  Oh, what drama!

Honored Contributor

I don't hate this couple, I wish them well.  Wonder who and how they pay for that massive home and where is their income coming from?  She wasn't a huge star when they met, it was Harry that put her name out there & then it was on.  

Hope they have a daughter. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HaileyB wrote:
Your argument is weak. Her Majesty's grandchildren have all received perks from their association with the Queen. Every one of them was raised lavishly and had the best from the holdings of each of their parents. Youdontt think Anne and Edward finance their children from their holdings?
Lets not even get into PrincePedoo who lives on the dole while trafficking in teenage girls. But nay, nay, that'sokk. He can continue living at Royal Lodge, riding horses and throwing lavish weddings for his daughters and THEYdontt need to be labeled "senior royals" and herded into a life they may not want.
Thatss only for Harry and Meghan for illogical but discernible reasons.👀👀👀👀👀�

With all due respect, I honestly am not concerned with your views on the strength of my arguments. As noted, there are some things about which folks need to agree to disagree... This is one of them... As I see it, the differences in our arguments are several. First, you appear to lack an understanding of how the royal firm operates, particularly with regard to the levels of responsibility. Second, my arguments are not purely emotional in nature, and finally, I am not interested in trying to besmirch your opinion by questioning your logic or by speculating about not so veiled reasons for you thinking as you do, though such would certainly be possible... You asked me a question and I answered it. It's not my responsibility to ensure you're happy with my answer... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

@Pearlee my opinion. Agreement is not required.
Contributor

Absolutely stevieb. Anyone is welcome to illogical, yet transparent opinions. No problem here.
Honored Contributor

Some of the most puzzling responses to this topic, and others, are coming from the posters who skewer people for forming an opinion about people they don't really know in person.

And by doing just that, they are slamming people they have never met and only know for what they have read about on a bulletin board.  So aren't they accusing people of doing something they also are doing with their accusations?

Does that irony strike you?  Slamming people for doing exactly what you are doing?  Isn't that sort of embarrassing for them?  Guess not!  Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@HaileyB wrote:
@Pearleemy opinion. Agreement is not required.

Everything in these forums is opinion (some backed by fact, some not), that's a given. You do not decide when I post or don't post; that is not in your control.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HaileyB wrote:
Absolutely stevieb. Anyone is welcome to illogical, yet transparent opinions. No problem here.

Agreed then, I'll be permitted to, in your view, be illogical and transparent while you can, in my opinion, operate on pure emotion and without any depth of thought... Lovely chatting with you...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

@Suziepeach Harry is a very, very wealthy man. He has his own money. His family is also extremely wealthy. The Sussexes sign a 100M deal with Netflix to create programming. They are paying their own bills as horrifying, money grubbing, disrespectful and inappropriate as that may be 😉
Honored Contributor

@HaileyB wrote:
@SuziepeachHarry is a very, very wealthy man. He has his own money. His family is also extremely wealthy. The Sussexes sign a 100M deal with Netflix to create programming. They are paying their own bills as horrifying, money grubbing, disrespectful and inappropriate as that may be 😉

@HaileyB  You forgot their lucrative (by all reports) deal with Spotify.