Honored Contributor

Re: Prince Harry and Mehgan expecting Baby #2

[ Edited ]

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I wish them all the best.  The photo says it all, they look so happy and at peace.

@lovesallanimals  They may very well be. On the other hand do remember they have a PR team, whom I'm sure had input on the announcement and photo.

Oh look! Speculating again without any REAL knowledge of the Royal couple.

@JaneMarple But isn't almost everything we think speculation?  We watch the news, read newspapers and the internet and from that information we form opinions.  What is different about this discussion?  

We are taking someone's reported actions, what we have seen in interviews, and what they have stated in public forums, and we form an opinion.  How else does one do it? 

(Edited for spelling)

Respected Contributor

They look wonderful.  Some people are meant to live in CA and I think they are.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I wish them all the best.  The photo says it all, they look so happy and at peace.

@lovesallanimals  They may very well be. On the other hand do remember they have a PR team, whom I'm sure had input on the announcement and photo.

Oh look! Speculating again without any REAL knowledge of the Royal couple.

@JaneMarple But isn't almost everything we think speculation?  We watch the news, read newspapers and the internet and from that information we form opinions.  What is different about this discussion?  

We are taking someone's reported actions, what we have seen in interviews, and what the have states in public forums, and we form an opinion.  How else does one do it? 

@Sooner  You are exactly right.

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Pearlee  Hard to choose but probably my favorite line from the whole piece:

"Now you are widely regarded as a sanctimonious, selfish young man who tells others how to lead their lives while you enjoy a life of luxury that is unimaginable except to a tiny few."

As for questioning whether there is anything that would make him return home, I think the bigger question at this point is whether there's anyone over there who would actually want him to, especially if she's part of the return engagement...

------

The tiny few, such as the Royal Family. A lifestyle that he was born into, but didn't choose; a lifestyle that he was raised to lead, from birth. 

Honored Contributor

I wonder if she'll allow him to return to see his ailing grandfather.

Contributor

@KarenQVC the lifestyle agrees with them! Must be refreshing to escape the taunts and jabs and threats to Meghan and her child. Its a shame that people act like animals and the Sussexes werent safe in England. I have a different view of the brits these days.
At least Meghan and Harry are not being chased and spied on and lied about like they were in the UK. 🙏 they continue to thrive in the US.
Honored Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

@SydneyH  It might upset his grandfather to see him which wouldn't be good fir the ailing Philip since he's made his family so angry.

Contributor

Prince Pedo has angered the family more than a young man off living an honorable and decent life. A man who chose a wife the clenchers cant bear. But we dont talk about that, do we?
Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@SydneyH wrote:

@SydneyH  It might upset his grandfather to see him which wouldn't be good fir the ailing Philip since he's made his family so angry.

-------

I don't think any of us know, how his family really feels, nor is it any of our business. 

I have no doubt, though, that, it's quite possible, to love family and not agree, with every choice they make. 

Honored Contributor

@HaileyB wrote:
Prince Pedo has angered the family more than a young man off living an honorable and decent life. A man who chose a wife the clenchers cant bear. But we dont talk about that, do we?

@HaileyB  FYI IT v is their (both of their) behavior and hypocrisy Ivdislike which you choose to ignore. I find your implication offensive.