Honored Contributor

Re: Prince Harry and Mehgan expecting Baby #2

[ Edited ]

Um, I'd say it's a pretty sure bet that she has already sold the rights to People magazine on that deal. LOL   I'm surprised this thread is still up.

We can't talk about anything interesting.

@Sooner 

Respected Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

Here is the photo that was posted with the announcement:

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 11.49.31 AM.png

That's a really sweet photo. They look so happy. We could use some more happiness right now.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

@stevieb  @dulwich 

See Article in today's Daily Mail UK in the royals section written by John Humphreys. The 1st few paragraphs are just his background so skim those. After them it gets really good (and does mention the photo about the birth announcement so thus relevant to this thread).

I think you'll be interested in all the rest after the initial background paragraphs. 👍

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   He says it all  for majority of us Brits - great article.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee   He says it all  for majority of us Brits - great article.

@dulwich Glad you thought so. 🙂 I thought it was excellent, lays everything out, and succinctly put (even though it was rather long).

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee  Hard to choose but probably my favorite line from the whole piece:

"Now you are widely regarded as a sanctimonious, selfish young man who tells others how to lead their lives while you enjoy a life of luxury that is unimaginable except to a tiny few."

As for questioning whether there is anything that would make him return home, I think the bigger question at this point is whether there's anyone over there who would actually want him to, especially if she's part of the return engagement...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb. Perhaps the Queen to see her great grandkids and Charles to see his grandchildren. Other than that, no I can't think of anyone.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb  Harry was always very well looked after and protected at all times in U.K. even though he was always talking about wanting to be a 'common' man. He has no idea what this really means.  He was loved and respected- now not so much because of his selfish actions.  

If you are a Prince and have lived and taken all the luxuries and work that comes with it if you choose to walk away do so with some respect for what you have been given by those who are still serving.  

Hope he continues to enjoy his luxurious lifestyle and his privacy he so badly wanted.

Esteemed Contributor

tRe: Prince Harry and Mehgan expecting Baby #2

[ Edited ]

I wonder if it was a coincidence or planned that she announced her pregnancy, just as Princess Di did on Valentine's Day for her second pregnancy.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Pearlee  Hard to choose but probably my favorite line from the whole piece:

"Now you are widely regarded as a sanctimonious, selfish young man who tells others how to lead their lives while you enjoy a life of luxury that is unimaginable except to a tiny few."

As for questioning whether there is anything that would make him return home, I think the bigger question at this point is whether there's anyone over there who would actually want him to, especially if she's part of the return engagement...

@stevieb There seems to be a lot of this going around now doesn't there?  It amazes and insults me.   Do as I say, not as I do.

Conserve energy, oh excuse me my private jet is waiting.