Honored Contributor

Re: Prince Harry and Girlfriend Meghan Markle

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

hmm, the queen has yet to say anything.  Harry and Meghan have been dating for awhile, it's just the gossip rags have found out and will report their every move.  

The Queen won't say anything; she doesn't.  That is nothing unusual at all.

Honored Contributor

For the record, at one time the Queen and Diana were very close.  And when the marriage trouble started, I believe the Queen was more upset with her son than with Diana.

Esteemed Contributor

Well then, I guess that settles that.  She pretty much stayed out of her children and grand children's relationships and marriages, so I guess we can expect the same in this instance. 

btw, if anyone read Sarah, Duchess of York's book, she pretty much admitted to living with Andrew at the palace before they were married. 

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

Well regardless of where each of the two lovers come from, I think they make a cute couple.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Has anyone ever seen the show Meghan is on, I think it's Suits? On USA Network maybe? I should check On Demand.,

I loved it when Harry issued that statement about the nasty articles and online comments about her. Showed he is a good man and how much he cares about her.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Valued Contributor

I think Harry is adorable. Love his personality. IMO, both Kate and Meghan are beautiful.
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

For the record, at one time the Queen and Diana were very close.  And when the marriage trouble started, I believe the Queen was more upset with her son than with Diana.

Most biographies have that reversed, though this is what happens when marriages are forced.  As for Harry and Meghan, this doesn't look long term to me but you never know ...........

Esteemed Contributor

If she is the one then I hope Harry goes for it!

He loves children and may be ready to settle down and have a family of his own.
Honored Contributor

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

Well then, I guess that settles that.  She pretty much stayed out of her children and grand children's relationships and marriages, so I guess we can expect the same in this instance. 

btw, if anyone read Sarah, Duchess of York's book, she pretty much admitted to living with Andrew at the palace before they were married. 

I suspect she says plenty privately to her children about what she thinks, but certainly not publicly.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

I suspect she says plenty privately to her children about what she thinks, but certainly not publicly.

And the sad thing is, look how it's turned out for most of them. Smiley Sad 

Out of her children, only one of them has remained married to their first spouse. Three of them have been divorced and two remarried. 

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow