Honored Contributor

Re: Prince Harry and Archie Side by Side

@stevieb wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

@Sunnycorle wrote:

Did it ever come out who is Harry's true Father?  I know there was gossip.  Now there is a Grandchild it should be proven.  IMO

That's all ridiculous gossip and not true.  Harry looks like Charles.

Charles Spencer, Diana's brother and his uncle, maybe...

@stevieb   I think Harry is a combination of Charles Spencer and Prince Phillip.  Find some pictures of the prince in his younger days. I am old so I recall.

The strabismus of the eyes is not extraordinary for young babies.  It will correct itself but should it not, it can be successfully repaired.  This baby is a cutie. 

I think the baby has some of its maternal grandfather's facial features.  Now throw the tomatoes, but Mr. Markle was a very nice looking man in his youth and he apparently was a good father.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday  I can see a resemblence to Charles Spencer and to Prince Phillip in both of Diana and Charles sons. Don't recall seeing pictures of the young Mr. Markle, but entirely possible any of MM's offspring would have some of his features. As for those tomatos, they'll be thrown regardless...

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Nonametoday  I can see a resemblence to Charles Spencer and to Prince Phillip in both of Diana and Charles sons. Don't recall seeing pictures of the young Mr. Markle, but entirely possible any of MM's offspring would have some of his features. As for those tomatos, they'll be thrown regardless...

Smiley Wink

Right back at you.  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

@Sunnycorle wrote:

Did it ever come out who is Harry's true Father?  I know there was gossip.  Now there is a Grandchild it should be proven.  IMO

@stevieb   I think Harry is a combination of Charles Spencer and Prince Phillip.  Find some pictures of the prince in his younger days. I am old so I recall.

Harry and Prince Philip

Unknown.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Come on everybody, Harry is the son of Diana and Charles. The rest is nonsense!

Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

Harry and Prince Philip

Unknown.jpeg

@jonbon - Wow! Thanks for posting these pics. I too always thought Harry resembled the Spencer side more, but this proves me wrong. I think the red hair is the Spencer side. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I always thought william was adorable, i had forgot how cute harry was.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

@Sunnycorle 

To question anyone's paternity is cruel, rude and hurtful. It was vicious GOSSIP and certainly NOT TRUE. Harry is happily married and is thrilled to be a father! Why bring something so ugly and false up after all these years?  

In any case, what difference would it make to you? It is not your business (or anyone elses) who the line of parentage may or may not be. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

I always feel bad for mothers when people say the baby favors the dad so much. I mean as the mother, you carry the baby for nine months, go through hours of labor, it would be nice if there were just the slightest bit of the mom in the baby!

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

@Sunnycorle wrote:

yes i think Harry has Spencer characteristics especially the red hairImage result for earl of spencer