Honored Contributor

Re: Prince Harry and Archie Side by Side

[ Edited ]

@Vivian wrote:

The baby looks like his father. I don't know what Harry's genetic heritage is but clearly this baby is his...looks just like him. I wish the family well. I wish the nay-sayers would just go away.

Then perhaps it was worth considering allowing this week old thread to remain dormant rather than resurrecting it... Just sayin'...

Woman Surprised Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Brisky wrote:
Come on everybody, Harry is the son of Diana and Charles. The rest is nonsense!

Charles and Diana both admitted affairs.  People will talk.  It's what happens when people admit affairs.  

It makes people wonder.  It raises the question. . . It isn't a perfect world and people understand that. 

Esteemed Contributor

Diana had an affair with Hewitt after Harry was born. Unfortunately the older Harry gets the more he looks like Charles. I used to think he had a lot of Spencer in him but now I only see Charles. But I agree when people admit affairs people’s human nature is to talk.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

@stevieb  I so agree how many more times can we go over this subject yawn!

Esteemed Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@Sunnycorle wrote:

Did it ever come out who is Harry's true Father?  I know there was gossip.  Now there is a Grandchild it should be proven.  IMO

That's all ridiculous gossip and not true.  Harry looks like Charles.

What characteristics do Harry and Charles have in common? Interesting, especially when Charles isn't his bio dad.

Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

Diana had an affair with Hewitt after Harry was born. Unfortunately the older Harry gets the more he looks like Charles. I used to think he had a lot of Spencer in him but now I only see Charles. But I agree when people admit affairs people’s human nature is to talk.

@Nancy Drew   I've read several times (perhaps too in the Andrew Morton book which was made from audiotapes of Diana herself speaking, but I can't remember now) that that was the "official" line, but that the affair with Hewitt started much earlier, and hence the possibility that Harry could be Hewitt's.