Esteemed Contributor

Re: Prince Harry and Archie Side by Side

@bathina wrote:
OMG @Annabellethecat66!!! Deviated scrotum! I almost choked on my bagel 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

@bathina...Me too!!!!!.  Laughed out loud.Woman LOL

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

Lastly, just for fun, I believe little Archie looks longingly at a tray of sweet treats just the same way I do. 😋🧁

32968EA3-9D3D-4D87-9346-47012800322F.jpeg

@Maltichonmom17 ...I just quoted this part of your post because it is just too adorable for words!...Just look at that precious little face eyeing those goodies and hoping to make a grab for one if only Mommy would let loose of her grip just a wee bit!..I love it!  Woman Very Happy

There have been a lot of pictures other than the ones here and Archie is adorable.  One thing I have noticed in all of the pictures is that Meghan was not about to let go of Archie.  Note in this picture...almost appears that Harry is being introduced to Meghan's baby, I have not seen any pictures of Harry holding him except for the one when Archie was introduced two days after his birth.  

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

It appears the baby has one lazy eye

Honored Contributor

@ILTH wrote:

What?   That sounds like the type of comment my relative made to me, about my child.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@september wrote:

@ILTH wrote:

What?   That sounds like the type of comment my relative made to me, about my child.  

It's exactly what I said.

The baby's eyes are not both focused in the exact same direction in any picture. It appears as if he has one lazy eye (the non-scientific, yet, common term) . It's, usually, the result of one eye having less focus (clarity) than the other. There are non-surgical ways to try to correct it at an early age. 

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

@ILTH wrote:

@september  @ILTH   Most babies have strabismus before they develop their eyesight perfectly.  That is not unusual but should it remain, it can be fixed with appropriate eyewear and/or exercise.  Not a big deal nowadays. evem so.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nonametoday wrote:

@september wrote:

@ILTH wrote:

@september  @ILTH   Most babies have strabismus before they develop their eyesight perfectly.  That is not unusual but should it remain, it can be fixed with appropriate eyewear and/or exercise.  Not a big deal nowadays. evem so.

Yes.  I know.  However, it can lead to amblyopia.  It becomes concerning when it persists after 3 or 4 months of age (that's just a ballpark age). 

An eye can be blurred (drops) or a patch placed over the eye for awhile and/or exercised to correct the problem, should it persist. (Surgery is the last resort). 

Honored Contributor

If I sense that a baby has an eye disorder ( or some other condition), I’m going to choose to keep my thoughts to myself. That’s between the parents and the pediatrician. 

Esteemed Contributor

@ILTH wrote:

@ILTH...I noticed his left eye was a bit off kilter but didn't give it a second thought.  Many times it looks that way and clears up on its own, hopefully that is the way it will be with Archie.

Trusted Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@ILTH wrote:

@ILTH...I noticed his left eye was a bit off kilter but didn't give it a second thought.  Many times it looks that way and clears up on its own, hopefully that is the way it will be with Archie.

@Lindsays Grandma 

I noticed it right away. I'm always scrutinizing people (especially faces) without even thinking about it. It's part of what I do for a living. ☺

Anyway, cute happy baby from the video I saw of him "talking" when he was going down the hall to meet Desmond Tutu.