Super Contributor

Re: Prince Harry Goes Hollywood

I rarely post, but the vitriol toward Harry and Meghan's marriage is very confusing to me. Maybe those who don't like Meghan or Harry for that matter know more than I do. Geez!!!!!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

It's great to see Harry, or any of us for that matter, out there having a good time.  I'm sure that whatever he's doing, it's for a good cause.  

@Linmo  If you think lining his own pockets is a good cause!

@Pearlee And you know this because?  You are a frequent basher of H & M even though you know they suffered a miscarriage last year.

@Linmo  A miscarriage does not excuse bad behavior, selfishness and greed. 

Respected Contributor

@SoftRain wrote:

I rarely post, but the vitriol toward Harry and Meghan's marriage is very confusing to me. Maybe those who don't like Meghan or Harry for that matter know more than I do. Geez!!!!!!

@SoftRain  I know, right? 

Apparently, there are board posters that personally know Meghan and Harry and are privy to their thoughts, desires, finances, motivation, likes, dislikes, plans for their future, and a plethora of family relationships.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

@SoftRain wrote:

@SoftRain  I know, right? 

Apparently, there are board posters that personally know Meghan and Harry and are privy to their thoughts, desires, finances, motivation, likes, dislikes, plans for their future, and a plethora of family relationships.

@Mersha. Just like the fans of theirs must also know them. 

Your "reasoning" works both ways. 🙄

Honored Contributor

I like them both but have always felt they were making a mistake with their decision to leave.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

It's great to see Harry, or any of us for that matter, out there having a good time.  I'm sure that whatever he's doing, it's for a good cause.  

@Pearlee And you know this because?  You are a frequent basher of H & M even though you know they suffered a miscarriage last year.

@Pearlee Yes, their behavior is atrocious.  How dare Harry establish and support the Invictus Games and the other 15 organizations that he is a patron of!  Off with their heads!

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@Pearlee Yes, their behavior is atrocious.  How dare Harry establish and support the Invictus Games and the other 15 organizations that he is a patron of!  Off with their heads!

Yes, @Linmo  Please do overlook all this couple's selfishness and bad, hurtful behavior toward their families, and their "we want to have our  cake and eat it too" attitude, as well as their not working but wanting vast wealth and publicity, not to mention environmental  hypocrisy. Good for Harry and the Invictus Games -- whoohoo!