Respected Contributor

Re: Prince George & Princess Charlotte At Children's Party in Canada

Katherine is the Duchess of Cambridge, not Princess.

She was born a commoner, unlike Diana Spencer, hence the title Duchess.

Honored Contributor

@maestra wrote:

@maestra What a buzzkill post!   Well, take a glance at George's birth certificate, wherein William listed Catherine's occupation as the Princess of the United Kingdom.  Yes, I know she's the Duchess of Cambridge formally.  But she is often referenced as as Princess and if that title was good enough for William on the birth certificate, ever since I saw that from George's birth I thought I'd refer to Kate as a princess.    If you want to refer to her as the Duchess of Cambridge, feel free to do so whenever you write a thread about her.  Smiley Tongue

George's birth certificate:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2383616/Prince-George-William-Kate-formally-register-birth-K...

Honored Contributor

I think prince george is just the cutest liitle boy, and princees charlotte does look like the queen, i hope she is turned like kate.or william.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Some people make fun of the Queen but I have always admired her. She was a beautiful young  woman and the years have been kind to her. She was always on the best dressed list when she was young

As she aged people said she was dowdy. I never thought so

Valued Contributor

What a beautiful family! Almost as beautiful as my own grandbabies, who happen to be the same ages Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Princess Katherine, is just so lovely and poised and seems comfortable in all situations.

I held my breath the other day when they walked down the stairs of the plane.  Kate had the baby in one arm and was holding onto Greorge's hand with the other and she was in high spike heels.  It would have been so easy for her to take a tumble.  You would think dad could have taken the baby.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Charlotte is a darling little girl! It's too bad that George isn't quite as cute! I was surprised that Kate didn't look better! If she dressed the kids like dad, why couldn't she have worn a matching sweater? The dress she had on was not particularly attractive to begin with!  While I'm being catty, did anyone else notice that Kate and William didn't  seem to want to be near each other? I was also surprised at how little Kate paid attention to George!  One last snarky comment, poor Wil has lost his looks along with his hair! I also thought Kate didn't look like her usual beautiful self. Anyone else think she might be preggers again? If not that, is the royal marriage on the rocks? Yikes, I hope not! I'm not as mean as I sound! I adored Diana and I hope that her children carry on where she left off, looks and all! Kate usually has great clothes sense and is stunning! On this video, I just didn't think she was up to par! Of course, I never have a bad hair day or look bloated or unattractive!!!😳

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Trusted Contributor

Actually one of Catherine's official titles is The Princess William, Dutchess of Camriddge etc etc etc

She is a princess - just not Princess Catherine.  Not yet

Honored Contributor

@maestra wrote:

Catherine is indeed a princess.